kiki-sainté |
30/08/2024Hi in irl the cup matches are during the championship I don't know what you think but it's pretty monotonous cup start of season championship inter season and championship The idea is to do the first round of the league cup as we already do and to start the championship a little earlier (example 8th day of the season), then every 2 league matches integrate a cup match between the 2nd and 3rd league matches and so on This is just an example because it is necessary to integrate the cups other than the league cup ldc etc. The ie will be played instead of the cups when we are eliminated All that while continuing to play 1 day out of two a championship or cup competition, I find the break long and the arrival of the championship very late in the season
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aguado |
30/08/2024With all the unofficial cups and delays, we'll get there, don't worry. We're still only in 8th place at home and the championship starts in 5 days...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
30/08/2024Precisely my project is because of these cuts which are delayed because of other cuts it would be clearer on the calendar but I am only talking about the official cuts not the others
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Fougch |
30/08/2024Except that many managers play unofficial cups, we would probably have calendar issues. On the other hand, something that I find a bit excessive is that not all the championships start at the same time. I have my championship that starts on 01/09, my cup match on the 2nd, then I have a second championship match on the 3rd. My opponent in the cup starts his championship much later. I find myself wronged and I must not be the only one in this situation. Far be it from me to complain, I only intend to play the youngsters, but I find that it takes away the competitive side of the cup.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
hbach |
30/08/2024It was simply necessary to ban unofficial haircuts.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
30/08/2024As I said the unofficial cups are not my concern, already start with the beginning of the championship and official cup already when that will be well integrated why not increase the season to 70 days, see with the overhaul of the championships if more than 8 per championship But it is already important to schedule the cup during the championship
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message