|

23/08/2024

image

Bravo to the officer who deleted my post again today.
I guess English makes you uncomfortable.
Even if I write in the format you want, you had a problem.
This is a gaming platform, no need for military discipline.
Relax a little.
Should there be only auctions in the transfer topic?

Here is the idea:

-Transfer
-Auction
-Loan
-Staff

these headings should be sub-headings of the All Transfers header.
and rules must be Multi Lingustic... Set free the telling wills.
We cant copy the format of you telling in French. That is not a blame to delete that post. Yes we understand you have to manage time correctly yet let it go a little bit. You dont have to correct all topics or close them.
take it easy.
this is not law and order 😅
just give space who want to show or promote their players.
If not they gonna spam every part of the game to reach players like PMs or other topics.

İf this
main topic
-sub topic
-sub topic2

not made by.

im gonna open Grand Bazzar in the middle of general topics.
😏 🧞
image


WarRaok |

23/08/2024

So I'm not sure I understood everything, but if it's the VFo transfer output, there is a rule point: image image If a topic does not follow the rules it is closed.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

23/08/2024

After the friend opened 45 topics per day....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

23/08/2024

Yes we don't understand what he's saying xD! image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

23/08/2024

Nael get out of this body 🤷🏾‍♂️


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

23/08/2024

I'm not saying it was closed, I'm saying it was deleted.
The subject had the desired details.
I'm not a new player.

4-5 maybe but you keep looking my topics.

i'm sure you'll understand when the time comes.
image

All Transfers (Main Forum)
-Transfer Players (Sub Forum)
-Loan Players (Sub Forum)
-Auction for Players (Sub Forum)
-Auction for Staff (Sub Forum)
-Transfer Staff (Sub Forum)


Mide |

24/08/2024

I like this idea. I don’t even understand the auction. Why does it have to be auction alone? Can’t we have a platform to post loans and staff transfers also ? There’s nothing wrong with his idea. I prfer the valla valla ñame also

WarRaok |

24/08/2024

Simply because on the VF game, we already have everything available, no need to put additional means on the purchase part of the VForum. The VForum transfers to a regulation and a way of operating.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok Tout simplement parceque sur le jeu VF, nous avons déjà tout à disposition, pas besoin de mettre des moyens en plus sur la partie achat du VForum. Le VForum tr…

|

24/08/2024

We cant see FR mini chat... 😉
yet there is a way to see that you need to go
settings and change language to FR.
then go to mini chat and transfer section to post your player.
🤔 long journey huh

3 more replies
WarRaok Tout simplement parceque sur le jeu VF, nous avons déjà tout à disposition, pas besoin de mettre des moyens en plus sur la partie achat du VForum. Le VForum tr…

Blagoje Vidinic |

24/08/2024

If you go that way, there is no more legitimacy in having auctions on the VForum given that there already exists this "means" of selling players on the game.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Si tu vas par là, il n'y a pas plus de légitimité à ce qu'il y ait des enchères sur le VForum étant donné qu'il existe déjà ce "moyen" de vendre des joueurs su…

WarRaok |

24/08/2024

I think there was a time when Aymeric hesitated to keep this part, that you already have everything in place on the game.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok Je crois qu'il y a un temps ou aymeric avait hésité à garder cette partie, que tu as déjà tout en place sur le jeu.

|

24/08/2024

1 post in forum
or
100 - 200 spam in PMs
and
other hundered adds to unrelated to main posts?
🤔