Kamaalo18 |

19/07/2024

Hello, I think having the option to upload the image of our club's badge would make the game more realistic. As of now, the jerseys are the symbols of badges but having that club emblem will add more to the credibility.


Alex-AJA |

19/07/2024

Hi, This has already been proposed several times, unfortunately it is not planned to be implemented.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kamaalo18 |

19/07/2024

I don't think it's too difficult to implement. Why has it been turned down?

Kamaalo18 I don't think it's too difficult to implement. Why has it been turned down?

WarRaok |

19/07/2024

It is not his wish to put logos etc.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Alex-AJA |

19/07/2024

In reality I don't think it's a question of how easy it is to set up or not, I can imagine that Aymeric knows how to do that. In my opinion it is more a concern of "security" between the rules of copyright, copyright... without forgetting the little jokers who could take advantage of it to post prohibited images.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

19/07/2024

What could be nice is like for our jerseys, having a customizable logo with a panel.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok Ce qui pourrait être sympa c'est comme pour nos maillots, avoir un logo personnalisable avec un panel.

Alex-AJA |

19/07/2024

I agree with you, and I'm even ready to try to create some bases to see if it's necessary, it's worth trying at least it costs nothing. And even take care of moderation if necessary, being a graphic designer admin.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message