micha02 |

02/07/2024

Hi, it's me again 😂

I've been thinking about this for a while, maybe not everyone will like it, but I'd like to include a colour on the players on the list for example, members of our agreement.

Today I'm a RTG, so if one of my members puts a young player on the list, that player's name would be in blue to show that he's from the agreement, and that would also make it easier to see who's selling.

Project to be discussed and simple proposal 🙏


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

04/08/2024

I dont wanna see rainbows in my table. 😅

Nitnelav |

05/08/2024

And add related agreements


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

02/07/2024

Good idea 💡 💡 💡 💡 💡 💡


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

02/07/2024
kiki-sainté : Good idea 💡 💡 💡 💡 💡
Thank you very much 🙏

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

04/08/2024

Idem 🙏


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

04/08/2024

😂😂 I thought you'd like pink and light blue 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

04/08/2024

something special.
check my Union 😉
😎
image


micha02 |

05/08/2024

Yes, just one colour for players in the entente and ententes bis as well ^^
I'd find that rather nice because not everyone is on discord


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

08/08/2024

Refused during the live A closed and thanks to those who liked


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message