Luango |

8 months ago

Hello,

On several occasions this season I have wanted to schedule "easy" friendly matches for a certain community task and because I train and I come across teams with 75-80 NG such as :

Les bons amis [~CP~]
ASSE 77


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

8 months ago

On the other hand, I had a difficult time with this match
#match?mid=6640774


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lorenzo861 |

8 months ago

There are indeed a lot of inconsistencies. I only come across 50 or 60 ng in "easy"...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

8 months ago

Clearly it's nonsense and has been for a while. I get the impression that the opponents you're up against are often on a par with your own level.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

DyDyTrix |

8 months ago

Logically, this is to make it a little more difficult to achieve the Community objective, I think.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

8 months ago

The difficulty of instant matches can be adjusted according to the level of your team. In easy mode, the team you choose is normally of a significantly lower level than you, within the limits of the opponents available. If there are no opponents available for the targeted level, the game can choose another that is available for the date in question, while remaining as close as possible to the targeted level.
As it happens, there has been a fairly high demand for playing weak opponents recently.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

8 months ago

Ok thanks for the feedback.

Except that we should see a difference between the 3 levels, apparently it's a bit... chaotic?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

8 months ago

I think that the Community objective is not unrelated to this shortage of "weak" teams. 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Chelios |

8 months ago

It doesn't matter who I'm playing against, I'm getting the short end of the stick in a friendly ^^'.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

8 months ago

He explained that, at times, there are no weak teams to offer due to the community event, which increases the demand for this type of match. Combined with the removal of a large number of inactive players at the start of the season, this is the result.

Thanks for the explanation, A45, so now you know what's going on and it's a bit more hit-and-miss.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

8 months ago

Quick, lomax, save us!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

8 months ago

lomax ???


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Neat |

8 months ago

Hello, normally it's possible to train one or more players in a so-called (easy) match, but now it's no longer possible because the game gives us a match with opposing players well above the rating of the player(s) to be trained, so I think I'll have to give up training players... Deleted club
image](https://i.imgur.com/WzkhUV4.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Neat |

8 months ago

What doesn't make sense is that this team has been out of action since November 2024. In my opinion, without a manager, the players shouldn't be training too much and their grades should be revised downwards...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Neat Ce qui n'est pas logique, c'est que cette équipe est à l'abandon depuis le mois de novembre 2024, d'après moi, sans manager, les joueurs ne devraient plus trop…

Zeus |

8 months ago

Yes, that's the case, these players are regressing


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
4 more replies
Zeus Oui c'est le cas, ces joueurs régressent

Neat |

8 months ago

I have my doubts about the regression of the players in this team, as their scores are still quite high. Deleted club


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Neat J'ai un doute sur la régression des joueurs de cette équipe, car leurs notes restent assez élevée. #club?uid=664183

Zeus |

8 months ago

Just look at the players and in the progress tab, you'll see that they've lost points.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus il suffit de regarder les joueurs et dans l'onglet progression, tu noteras qu'ils ont perdu des pts.

Neat |

8 months ago

Did this one lose any points? #joueur?jid=536586&progression


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus il suffit de regarder les joueurs et dans l'onglet progression, tu noteras qu'ils ont perdu des pts.

Neat |

8 months ago

On the other hand, I have a few players who play and are trained but lose points... here's one #joueur?jid=569048&progression


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

8 months ago

When a player reaches the ceiling of his maturity range, he begins to regress.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message