Magik'jojo |
8 months agoGood evening, I noticed a bug on the recovery event this evening. I was debited but the players did not win the 8% of physics displayed. I mp Socrate just in case. But be careful. All my players are in the same physical condition as before this course. If anyone can have a look. Thanks for the feedback. Magik
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Deck |
8 months agoYeah there's a bug, the endu vent has gone to -30% but the recup vent hasn't gone to +20% đ€
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
8 months agoThat's not the event I'm talking about deck lol
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
8 months ago[Unfortunately[/b] at our level you can't add 8% of physicality to all your players ...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lorenzo861 |
8 months agoI understand Socrate, there's no problem with that. Maybe Aymeric will solve it. Today would have been good đ
Or a refund eventually
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Tomasm |
8 months agoI had the same bug at the start of the season. But as I hadn't done a screen before, I gave up.
Maybe check with aymeric to see if some parameters have changed.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
8 months agoSame case as mine recently, as if I hadn't been drinking lol
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
8 months agoaymeric45 |
8 months agoI haven't managed to reproduce the bug. The players are recovering well. Only players on loan are excluded from the recovery course.
I've added the number of players affected to the event report.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
8 months agoIt's not just the players on loan, it's the whole squad. I had the case. So has Lorenzo and so has Tomas...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lorenzo861 |
8 months agoHello Aymeric,
Just so you know, I don't have any players on loan.... But if you've allocated the players who didn't benefit from the event, that's OK... all of them?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
pieutte |
8 months ago

Hi aymeric,
j'ai fait un test les joueurs en dessous de 98% ont recuperé les % mais pas les 98%.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue |
8 months agoPersonally, I did one 4 days ago, everything worked well and even my players on loan benefited from it.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Uzzego27 |
8 months agoIs it normal then that only 20/29 players have recovered? Knowing that I only have one loan
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Azby |
8 months agoI may have the explanation. I only had 18 players at my last event. The difference corresponds to the players who had less fitness to recover than there was to win.
In other words, my players who were 95% physical didn't win the 7%. Those who were at less than 93% benefited from the course.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Tomasm |
8 months agoFrom memory, I had a player who was 85% fit, who I wanted to play in my first ldc match, but he didn't take anything.
Yet he'd been with me (and not on loan) for many seasons.
That's the player I remember most because I didn't play him. The
s others were players from my B.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lorenzo861 |
8 months agoAs far as I'm concerned, it's simple: none of the players who had just played had their recovery checked... so... is the effectiveness random?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ptitze |
8 months agoHello.
Is the bug resolved?
I would have liked to do my recovery event but no surprises.
At the price it costs.....
Thanks a lot
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
8 months agoptitze |
8 months agoFor me it's all good.
I made a screen just in case
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
8 months agoHi everyone, I'm having a bit of a problem with my event. It no longer appears on the list
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue |
8 months agoIt didn't affect everyone anyway, otherwise there would have been 300 reactions to this topic....All that's left is to find out why some people were affected....But apparently Aymeric can't do anything as it worked for him.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message