shinchan2111 |

8 months ago

Hello,
Two clubs in my league were recently deleted, but the matches were not.
#championnat?chid=9&div=3&gr=2
Could you please delete them?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

8 months ago

Hello,
Matches against deleted clubs still exist, except for my match on the 23rd where I have an opponent who is not in my league and who has another league match in a division of the African league.
#club?uid=670608&matchs

Could you please delete the matches for everyone?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

8 months ago

With the links to the matches concerned, yes, I can delete them.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

8 months ago

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

8 months ago

All listed matches have been removed. Thanks shinchan.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

8 months ago

Great, thank you 🙂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

8 months ago

I see that matches against non-league teams have still been scheduled...

They are not visible in the list of league matches accessible from the pool page, but are visible in the club details of the league participants.

This must be a bug, perhaps due to the fact that there are only six clubs in this pool.

I'm not going to bother deleting the matches in a loop if there's a new one scheduled each time, I'd have to solve the problem at the root.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

8 months ago

I'm going to put inactive teams in this pool (or bring in clubs from a lower division) to avoid this untimely scheduling.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Je vais inscrire des inactifs dans cette poule (ou faire monter des clubs de division inférieure) pour éviter cette programmation intempestive.

Vrael Zendo |

8 months ago

Hi
Our championship is affected by the same problem...

#championnat?chid=23&div=2&gr=1


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

8 months ago

Thank you so much!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le saint |

8 months ago

#match?mid=6610935

I play against him but he's not in the championship


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

8 months ago

Match cancelled.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fontenit85 |

8 months ago

Deleted club

image

Same here 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fontenit85 |

8 months ago

I played against a guy who's not in the league I suppose forfeit but for goal average it's not real and I wouldn't want to be called a cheat 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

8 months ago

Blagoje, I see that in another topic you were able to delete the excess matches from the championship link.

But in my league, the matches that have been rescheduled are not shown in the list of league matches, but only in the club details.

This match, for example, took place today and therefore distorts the standings.
What do you need to do to remove them?
#match?mid=6597728


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

8 months ago

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

7 months ago

That's been corrected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Spider |

8 months ago

Hello a club has also been deleted in my league but the match has not been deleted
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

shinchan2111 |

7 months ago

Thank you 🙂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message