Moshi |

8 months ago

Hi all 👋🏼
I wanted to suggest an idea because I'm going to level 3 but nothing is happening, it already takes a long time... nada. why so much sacrifice you might ask? I don't know... my bank account is as empty as my trophy case! 😩
So to remedy this, a bit in the style of the community ojective, but indiviual in this case, why not award rewards according to the levels achieved?
So here's a little idea 💡 :
👉 A real reward for each level (1, 2, 3, etc.).

  • Financial aid
  • Credit Bonus
  • Promising young player
  • Player 80+ ex Niv 10
  • Shirts, ect ...

Just what you need to spice up VF a bit more and reward hard-working players!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Chelios |

8 months ago

I understand the idea, but with so many multi-accounts popping up at the moment, we're going to have to frame things properly... And what about the rewards once you're level 10?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

8 months ago

I suppose that if you're already 10 and this idea comes to fruition, you withdraw the rewards all at once, a bit like what's done in other games.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Moshi |

8 months ago

Honestly, I don't know how people do it with multi-accounts - one already takes you 1 to 2 hours a day ^^ You need to be motivated to set up several Level 5 accounts, for example, and obviously the rewards would rise crescendo.
How long did it take for those who are Level 10? To answer your question, we're going up a level, so why stay stuck at 10? Or we could set up "prestiges" where each level of player would be recognised by a symbol.

It has to be fun at least to attract and keep players on VF.
In any case, thanks to the mods for the community objective, we can see that things are moving a bit.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
3 more replies
Moshi Franchement j’sais pas comment font les gens avec des multi comptes déjà un ca te prend 1 a 2 heures par jour ^^ faut avoir la motivation de monter plusieurs c…

kiki-sainté |

8 months ago

It took me about 60 seasons to get to level 10, but there were times when I spent 12 hours on the game.
To come back to your idea of a reward, I have mixed feelings and I'm not objective because I'm already level 10.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté Il m a fallut 60 saisons environ pour etre niveau 10 ,mais j ai eu des périodes où j ai passé 12h sur le jeu Pour revenir a ton idée de récompense je suis part…

Moshi |

8 months ago

Thanks for the feedback, 60 seasons is about 6 years ... so it's a real marathon. For those already level 10 as someone said it would be to receive all the rewards at once or start from Level 1 but with a symbol or sees the seniority of a player, like 10 prestige as in COD Modern Warfare for connoisseurs.

These levels could be accessible only to those who take a subscription I do not know see free


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Moshi Merci pour le retour, 60 saisons c'est quoi environ 6 ans .. donc c'est un vrai marathon. Pour ceux déja niveau 10 comme quelqu'un la dit ça serait de recevoir…

kiki-sainté |

8 months ago

I don't know the game you're quoting (I'm old, I'm 48), but there have been a few seasons where the points were more generous, so I think that in 7 years it can be done.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Moshi |

8 months ago

OK hahaha Generation X then, no internet or games consoles during childhood, but yeah basically you start over 10 times from Level 1 and you've got THE prestige 10 symbol to tell you all about it mdr but hey considering it takes 7 years to get to level 10 you'll need 70 to finish the game 💀😅. might need a little more XP then modos!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

8 months ago

I had consoles Atari 2600 nes gameboy dreamcast game gear supernintendo mega drive mastersysteme and especially the neo geo for internet there was the Minitel but never had


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté J avais des consoles Atari 2600 nes gameboy dreamcast game gear supernintendo méga drive mastersysteme et surtout la néo geo pour internet il y avait le Minite…

Magpie |

8 months ago

Super


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicolas-2008 |

8 months ago

48 is young...

when I was a kid, I used board games or my bike and there were only 3 TV channels ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

8 months ago

Oh, but I also had a cross-country bike and a pedal go-kart, as well as board games.
Anyway, back to the original subject


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

8 months ago

Ahahahah
Old people 😂😂😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message