Nevoxsy |

01/09/2025

Hello, I find that my players' stamina is dropping faster than usual. 🤔 Is this an update bug?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

01/09/2025

It happens every season, this kind of "episode" I think.
Last season I had the same trick ... it will last 3-4 days before returning to normal


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

fablec |

01/09/2025

I can confirm that today the players tired much more quickly and there was no recovery during half-time.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

01/09/2025

As far as I'm concerned, everything's normal... if there really had been a general drop in physics in matches, this subject would already be 3 pages long.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

02/09/2025

Yes, I don't like it either ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

02/09/2025

I didn't see anything special.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

02/09/2025

image

I've got hardy players and I can't see any difference from other days.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nevoxsy |

02/09/2025

It's strange because I can see a difference in the fatigue of my players...
image](https://i.imgur.com/1bK34i2.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

02/09/2025

It probably depends on the instructions


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

02/09/2025

Or the stamina of the players, because in my case they're usually +30


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nevoxsy |

02/09/2025

I agree but my instructions are the same every game, you can see a difference on my photo... my goalkeeper 3% difference, my fullbacks go from 42% to 47% and 39% to 44% 2 days apart I can see that my players get tired faster... 🤔


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

02/09/2025

it's the results of holiday excesses :) (humour )


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

02/09/2025

image

Playing with only 7 stamina is not regular
He picked up 1 stamina point 48 hours ago, so you can see that he's 4% less tired than he was 48 hours before the match.
He plays every 2 days 90min


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

02/09/2025

There's always a variable element to player fatigue, depending on the match.

If I take my youth team, they all lost more fitness on 29 August than on 27 and 31.

In the case of one of my full-backs, 46% on the 27th, 52% on the 29th and 46% on the 31st. I see the same trend for all the players who played on those 3 days.

If anything, your players will lose less physicality today than they did in the two previous games.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

brewen |

02/09/2025

I can totally confirm this, as I've also seen this trend for several weeks/months now. A factor independent of the instructions used (random or not, or the impact of the opposing instructions) means that some matches result in more physical losses (~5% at most).


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message