Pierabou |

24/07/2025

Hello,
Is it or is it not allowed to play with 5 players on the forward line?

If it is allowed, is it possible to fix the bug that prevents 5 players from lining up?
If it's not allowed, is it possible to block the change of position when there are already 4 attackers, which allows the number to be increased to 5? Or what should the admins do about this flaw?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

24/07/2025

I'll find out more :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

24/07/2025

You put 1 atc or asc mdc, put it in the 11 and put it back in its attacking position.
On the other hand, it's atd/atg/2 atc max, so you need asc or acd/asg.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

24/07/2025

It seems to me that 3 atc plus one on each side is feasible.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue Il me semble que 3 atc plus un de chaque côté est faisable.

lens59 |

24/07/2025

Confirmed

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
lens59 Confirmé

lens59 |

24/07/2025

As explained it is a player returned other than attack the 5th and after modification of position it passes.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 Confirmé

Sun's |

24/07/2025

Trapeze or triangle formation 📐 ?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pierabou |

24/07/2025

Yes, that's the crux of the problem.

Either it's authorised and it's a bug that needs fixing.
Or it's not, and so there's a loophole because it can be done. That's the point of my question.

I asked the question some time ago, and the answer was open to interpretation.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pierabou |

25/07/2025

@michbou, do you have any news?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

25/07/2025

Hello
Alas 🥺 no


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/07/2025

No what not allowed?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 Non quoi pas autorisé ?

michbou |

25/07/2025

No news of my internal request


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/07/2025

It looks like an attacking triangle


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/07/2025

Ok


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

mick3829 |

25/07/2025

Yes, I asked that question and I'd really like to know too.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

villa |

25/07/2025

If you block the 5 attacking players, you have to block the 5 defenders or the 5 midfielders.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

25/07/2025

Frankly, I don't see the problem with 5 defenders or 5 strikers, given that we can have 5 midfielders. Personally, I play with 3 5 2, and sometimes during a match, especially at the end, I play with 5 strikers or 5 defenders.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Bubulateigne |

25/07/2025

Debate closed. The MDJ blocked the possibility of playing with 5 strikers.
In short, you score and then switch to a 5-5-0 formation by squeezing your buttocks together, and logically, you're through.
Some great matches ahead.
You'll still have to explain to me why 5 defenders is a yes, 5 midfielders is a yes, 0 strikers is a yes too. But 5 strikers is a no....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pierabou |

25/07/2025

It doesn't really matter. Well, no, we can debate it if we like.

but at least the desired impossibility is blocked.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tazz26 |

25/07/2025

Ridiculous. The game has just regressed. In addition to everything we're seeing at the moment, it's hard to be enthusiastic about the future. Viruafoot is supposed to be entertaining through its game play, not through verbal jousting to settle disputes that 90% of players don't care about.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/07/2025

What bothers me is the unannounced changes over the last few seasons.
Without a manager, the game no longer exists and there has been minimal communication about future changes.
I can still remember youth programmes from 11 to 20 and boom disappear.
As a result, my youngsters are no longer interested.
I'm seriously starting to get bored without my agreement I would have moved on 1 year ago.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 Moi se qui me dérange c'est les changements sans prévenir depuis quelques saisons . Sans manager le jeu n'existe plus un minimum de communication sur des futur…

michbou |

26/07/2025

To be able to report a news item (change or creation), administrators would have to be notified 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Andre Malles |

26/07/2025

I think that it was a bug as you could only have 5 forwards by changing position of one midfielder or defender and if you had 5 forwards you couldn't replace 1 forward with another forward (even in the exact same position), but I'm not sure that I fully agree with the "fix", i.e. I'm not the fan of this restrictions (even though I've never played with 5 forwards, except for some friendlies last season because of the affinity).


Misha |

26/07/2025

You have to leave room for flexibility! That's what makes the game interesting! The same goes for marking. I didn't use it, but it was a challenge.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/07/2025

4 years of vf 4 years of being able to do it without really using it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/07/2025

I know, but I'm going to change that in New le boss précisé.
The 99% discovered and personally I do not find very respectful towards the community of this game.
But that's just my opinion.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

wildzap |

27/07/2025

5 attackers are forbidden, ok, but 5 pure attackers (ATG-ATC-ATG). However, you can have a mix of 5 attackers and support attackers?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

27/07/2025

Well, I think it's clear that 5 atc or 5asc are the same thing.
if you need 5 atc to score then there's a problem with your tactics


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus Bah je crois que c'est clair non 5 atc ou 5asc c'est pareil si tu as besoin de 5 atc pour marquer c'est qu'il y un soucis dans ta tactique

junior |

27/07/2025

You might have needed it for your last game ^^.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
3 more replies

Sun's |

27/07/2025

I tried and found it impossible to place 2 forwards + 3 asg asc asd support at home.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
junior Tu en aurais peut être eu besoin pour ton dernier match ^^

Zeus |

27/07/2025

No, it wouldn't have made any difference, a carrot is still a carrot.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Andre Malles |

27/07/2025

No, it's regarding any attackers (SA or AT), basically you can put any combination of SAs and ATs (except two on the same side in the same position) as long as there are no more than 4.


wildzap |

27/07/2025

That was just for information. I don't see anything shocking in seeing a system with 2 or 3 top strikers and 2 or 3 support strikers across the whole width of the pitch to try and score when there's nothing left but to go for it. Personally, if I use 3 strikers, that's the maximum, but I don't find that absurd, and what's more, the ascenders still have a slight impact on the midfield.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

27/07/2025

you know, as long as it's not written in the "official" rules, the main thing is to win (not in my case) :p


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

27/07/2025

To grate or not to grate 🙉🙊🙈


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Eden Hzrd |

06/08/2025

UP 🤩


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

06/08/2025

and down!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message