Hydilik |

01/07/2025

Hello,

Following our respective subscriptions, my opponent and I have changed the time of the two matches to 6pm.

I would like to play at 8pm. The first leg was played at 6pm and the second leg should normally have been played at 8pm.

#match?mid=6269336

Can you change the time of tonight's game to 8pm? I have a PM from Tomasm who has replied. I'll let you have a look at my PM and the reply if necessary.

Best regards hydilik


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

01/07/2025

We've done it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

01/07/2025

Hello,

I played the first leg at 2pm at home and Arazosv scheduled his games for 8am... By putting my games at 2pm, it shifted his as well.

#match?mid=6277039


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

01/07/2025

Once I have confirmation from him, I'll make the change.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Après confirmation de sa part, je ferai le changement.

MrHoman |

01/07/2025

I can confirm


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

01/07/2025

The two clubs have to agree so that each can have its own timetable?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

01/07/2025

No, not necessarily. The administrative team has decided to ensure that in the event of a conflict between VIPs over the choice of championship times, the home team will have its own schedule.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message