Drezzo35 |
16/04/2025Good evening to you all,
I've just been shocked to discover that the game lets us write an essay worthy of Paris Roubaix without telling us anything and then, when we post, automatically deletes part of it because it's probably too long (I'm talking about the interview, of course 🤭😁 )
So for you this may seem trivial or unimportant, but for a club like me who plays the ranking of interviews believe me I'm very disappointed, I'm already seen as a slob but if on top of that I'm boycotted by deleting half of what I say in bullshit ... Well, it doesn't make any sense and it's immediately less funny 🥺
In short, if we could specify like on discord for example that there is a limit on the number of characters it would be great 👍 and I promise I'll make an effort to fit into the standards although I think it's a disgrace to our freedom of expression! 😄🤭
In short, we're really fed up!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
16/04/2025🤣 after reading your interview ... I must admit I'm disappointed not to know the rest!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
16/04/20255 more replies
Drezzo35 |
16/04/2025bluethunders26 |
17/04/2025You just have to stop making cobblestones as long as the journey from Dunkerque to Nice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
17/04/2025If he was as good on the pitch as he is in interviews, he'd be unbeatable.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 |
17/04/2025King |
17/04/2025Demi-cerveau |
16/04/2025You're very lucky. I can tell you that at rtg we lay one a day, and we can't take it any more ....
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
16/04/2025Who is it 🤣
Me 2 sentences are enough we get paid the same.
In any case, we get the same question 6 times, another one 3 times, so nobody reads, go to sleep!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
17/04/2025Akram |
17/04/2025For the VF master I regularly follow the progress of the championship and I also watch the interviews
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
jul068 |
17/04/2025And all this to finish last and not even be relegated 😆
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
17/04/2025We can't wait to introduce shorthand for our TIWs!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OncleOink |
17/04/2025I seem to remember that Blagoje also writes interviews with "Balzacian" virtues, but he is not gagged in his account... I'm just saying that.... I'm not saying anything..... Well, yes, you are proof positive that censorship can be a good thing, kamarad Drezzo!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 |
17/04/2025And just so you know, kamarad, blago has also been censored in the past, at least that's what he says in our mp exchanges 😉
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
17/04/2025Perhaps it's an automatic censorship once a certain number of mistakes have been made in the interview? That would explain why Blagoje has the unlimited package and Drezzo the 3-line package.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Marcus Aurelius |
17/04/2025It's a shame about Drezzo though, he's better on the mic than he is on the pitch.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 |
17/04/2025After that, it's up to you
Some people prefer to waste 1 hour and 30 minutes shouting about taking a carrot 🥕 🤭
I take 5 minutes to write my little novels 😉
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
spoupou |
17/04/2025bluethunders26 |
17/04/2025So to sum up, this isn't a bug, it's just too many characters to enter
You can suggest more characters for the interviews in the improvement project
I close
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message