junior |

24/03/2025

Hello, I've just logged in and I'm playing against an inactive player
And I see that during my inactivity my defence curve has dropped literally
No injury, no card
Is this a bug or a misunderstanding on my part?

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Alex-AJA |

24/03/2025

Fatigue?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

junior |

24/03/2025

Does it come down that suddenly? Exactly, I have no idea


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Vrael Zendo |

24/03/2025

The impression I get is that it should have fallen before and that it has suddenly caught up


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Vrael Zendo L'impression que j'ai c'est que ça aurait du baisser avant et qu'il y a eu un rattrapage qui s'est fait d'un coup

Phoenix |

25/03/2025

Normally in this case, the 3 areas of the game should drop at the same time and for both teams.
In my opinion, it's the physique of your players that has a considerable impact on the stats once you reach a certain threshold.
That's just a guess


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Phoenix Normalement dans ce cas de figure, les 3 compartiments du jeu doivent baiser en même temps et pour les 2 équipes. Pour le coup rt au vu de la courbe des stats,…

Alex-AJA |

25/03/2025

One of his defenders started at 50% physique and the others at 70 and 80.

That certainly played a part.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Alex-AJA Un de ses défenseur à commencé à 50% de physique et les autres 70 et 80. C'est certain que ça a joué.

junior |

25/03/2025

The other players were the same
Why didn't they drop so suddenly...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

junior |

24/03/2025

Ok thanks for info


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message