myforsans |

26/02/2025

I don't know if it's a bug, but I've seen it happen several times where players lose % of their characteristics during the acquisition process, and you get a roughly equivalent XP boost (I think) in the % to be redistributed.
I don't know if it's a bug or if it's deliberate, and if it's deliberate I don't really see the point.
I think it's happened to me at least 3 times already


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

26/02/2025

Hello, this is obviously deliberate, and was introduced at the request of the community when the new collective training system was introduced.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/02/2025

Don't rub it in


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

26/02/2025

I'm a bit lazy to read everything :)
But if I understand correctly, when a characteristic has not been trained for a certain period of time, it goes back to zero but the % acquired is not erased and is put back into the common pot of XP acquired.
Is that correct?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

26/02/2025

That's exactly it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

27/02/2025

OK thanks for the answers


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

27/02/2025

After 30 days without training in stats, the % are converted back into individual XP


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

spoupou |

27/02/2025

If I'm not mistaken, that's 70% of the state percentage converted into xp


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

27/02/2025

40 days, I think, from personal experience.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message