vf:fed:nz |

24/02/2025

Slt c'est kiki-sainté il y a un bug affichage sur les remplaçants, j'ai fait 3 changements et il y en a 4 d'affichés #match?mid=6141126&summary


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

vf:fed:nz |

24/02/2025

I can't make any more changes and it's back to 3 changes now, unfortunately it's not the 1st time this has happened


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Guyaloboue |

25/02/2025

Hello. I've already had this problem too, but I thought the player was injured, and it cost me to replace him when he was still fresh and available. In the end I thought I had made a mistake. Given the number of bugs in the federation at the moment, don't expect aymeric to fix it now, so move on for now.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

25/02/2025

Ok but it is penalizing when you play to qualify for a tournament last season I lost because I could not make changes, so it's boring to be polite


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté Ok mais c est pénalisant quand tu joues pour te qualifié pour un tournoi la saison dernière j ai perdu car je n ai pas pu faire de changements ,donc c est chia…

Guyaloboue |

25/02/2025

I know I understand you, it's now a reality in vf. Just be patient. It's sad, but as long as it doesn't affect the majority of vf players, nothing will change. So if you're still motivated, look for strategies to avoid being caught out by these bugs. Good luck and enjoy the game.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

27/02/2025

Hello, same thing yesterday, I finished at 10 with Brazil, and my opponent at 12.
It's incomprehensible what's going on


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Guyaloboue |

27/02/2025

There were indeed 12 players on the pitch. It's a good thing you drew. Good luck for the rest


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

27/02/2025

Thank you, yes, but it's not glorious...

Too many worries in fedé


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

28/02/2025

I hope to have an answer one day or that the bug is fixed because spending 1h30 at 22h until 23h30 is already a long time if on top of that we stay for nothing because we can't make changes it becomes very complicated


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

28/02/2025

Only Aymeric has control over the federations.
The admins can't do anything except find out why you played with 10 or 12 players.

In this kind of case, I haven't watched your games, the problem comes from an injured or suspended regular player who leaves the team in the middle of a match when the game "realises" that the player isn't eligible.
The other source of problems comes from players who were in a match when they were called up and who come on or leave, depending on whether they are starters or substitutes, at the minute of the federation match that corresponds to the minute of their team's match that they left.

In short, check that your first-choice players are not injured, suspended or in matches when you take over your federation at 9.55pm and you'll avoid a lot of problems.

As for the rest...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

28/02/2025

It's not because of the reds and injuries because I log on beforehand to check on the players and the 11 put in had no injuries or reds


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

28/02/2025
As for the rest...

[Aymeric is the only one who can control the federations.
The admins can't do anything other than find out why you've been playing with 10 or 12 players[/quote]

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

28/02/2025

That I understood tkt but I'm trying to understand because the answer may never come, unfortunately


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Guyaloboue |

28/02/2025

Hello. What you have to understand is that it may cost too much to fix the bugs or maybe Aymeric doesn't want to do anything because it's of little interest to him. That's the reality. It doesn't matter why there are too many bugs or why nothing is done, what saddens me is that I'm paying with my real money to play despite this, Aymeric remains silent without us understanding why nothing is said or done. Maybe he's a good guy deep down, but it's a lack of consideration and that's a shame because it's a good game. So don't get too worked up, post your bugs and move on, hoping for good answers. Bon courage et bon jeu à tous


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message