kiki-sainté |

09/02/2025

Hello, as soon as I am nominated, I re-register for the rest of the next votes. I have used up 1M and now I realise that I am no longer registered for the votes
If you can re-register me or refund my 1M, thank you in advance
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

10/02/2025

Ave.
Can you show me the "miscellaneous" or "federation" line in your finances where the 1 million debit appears, please?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

10/02/2025

Ah well I didn't keep it but I did wear out 1M 😒


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté Ah ben j ai pas gardé ça mais j ai bien usé 1M 😒 donc il faut faire un screen de tout ??

Blagoje Vidinic |

10/02/2025

No, not especially to save everything, but it helps in case of a problem and it helps prove your good faith.
I'll try to see if I can find a record of your registration on my side.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Blagoje Vidinic Non, pas spécialement tout sauvegarder mais ça aide en cas de problème et ça permet de prouver ta bonne foi. Je vais essayer de voir si je peux trouver une tra…

kiki-sainté |

10/02/2025

Ok thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Non, pas spécialement tout sauvegarder mais ça aide en cas de problème et ça permet de prouver ta bonne foi. Je vais essayer de voir si je peux trouver une tra…

kiki-sainté |

12/02/2025

Just so you know, I made all my screenshots (God knows I have some, but I couldn't find this one)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

10/02/2025

Whenever there's a problem, AND you think it's a bug, the best thing to do is to take screenshots, for proof 👁️📋


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

10/02/2025

The election was held 2 seasons ago so I'm still sitting on 1M, I've already lost money with the Christmas cup that was redone, as they say never 2 without 3


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté L élection à été faite il y a 2 saisons bref je m asseois encore sur 1M ,j ai deja perdu de l argent avec la coupe de noel qui a été refaite ,comme on dit jama…

estac |

10/02/2025

Get a potential 50 out of your cdf and you'll make a nice profit to compensate 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac Sors un 50 de potentiel de ton cdf et tu feras un beau bénef pour compenser 😉

kiki-sainté |

10/02/2025

That was before, now we need 15 years of potential


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

10/02/2025

The day before yesterday I saw 2.2m deducted from my bank in the federation, I don't know why


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

10/02/2025

Check the bonuses you pay and the funds your federation has. If there's nothing left, it'll dip into your coffers.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Azby Verifie les primes que tu donnes et les fonds de ta fédération. Si y a plus rien, ça pioche dans tes caisses.

Jallow |

10/02/2025

Look at the screenshots in mp if you have an idea "it's subtracted from my bank, not the club's but the federation's" I didn't give a bonus so 0 matches 0 bonuses


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

10/02/2025

I don't know


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

17/02/2025

How far have you got please? Thanks in advance


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

17/02/2025

I can't find anything.
I'll pay you back.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

17/02/2025

Thank you very much


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message