LEZI |
14/01/2025Hello everyone,
I'd like to do a survey about injuries. Can you tell me how many injuries you've had in a season?
Because for me it's already the third in 48 hours ... and I think I'm over 6 injured since the start of the season and that's not over yet unfortunately ...
I'm starting my matches with players at 90%, training every day.
Do you think I'm not giving my players enough rest?
Bad luck?
thank you and have a good evening.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aglacis |
14/01/2025from what I've been able to get back (from mates) and also from my own case, where the infirmary isn't being emptied, there are clearly more injuries this season
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
14/01/2025Andre Malles |
14/01/2025If I remember correctly, I've had only two injuries so far this season, injuries to Carbià and Espejo.
micha02 |
15/01/2025I must be on my 9th or 10th, including 3 in 3 days
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
15/01/2025hazard14 |
15/01/20257 or 8 injured, including 3 from a hellish 13 days ...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Marsu |
15/01/2025LEZI |
15/01/2025Helll thank you for your messages, I see I'm not the only black cat 🐈⬛
Have a nice day
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
guantanamera |
15/01/2025Last season my players were in their most interesting period of development and I had 9 injuries, 4 of which were very long. This season there's nothing to report.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Flo58 |
15/01/20253 injuries this season, and it's often the same ones that get hurt
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Fouine101 |
15/01/2025Jallow |
15/01/2025Zeus |
15/01/2025Magik'jojo |
15/01/2025I've got players at 30 in training, I've got injuries too...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
15/01/2025I tried to make a little joke
You fell in head first mouhahhaahha
image](https://i.imgur.com/jkcnBxI.gif)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
15/01/2025LEZI |
15/01/2025Yes, I don't think endurance plays too much of a role! You have to have a lucky star 💫 ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
15/01/2025My record is 15 injuries 13 excluded in a season 🙂
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
LEZI |
15/01/2025Match tonight and guess what?
Another injury 😭
If that's not abuse, this season is like warzone!
At the top, guys 👌🏻
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
17/01/2025If you beat my record you'll go down in gaming history 😁😁😁😁
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
20/01/2025Zeus |
18/01/2025Personally, I must have had 1 or 2 this season
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Bastoun_34 |
18/01/20253 since the start of the season. 10-12 days each time, on 2 youngsters in training and 1 trained player.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
18/01/2025guantanamera |
19/01/2025here you go, I've opened it and 2 wounds in 2 days ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Flo58 |
19/01/2025Correction, 4 injured this season including 4 injuries to the same youngster in two seasons, magnificent 👍
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
23/01/2025I have ten this season, 3 short of my record
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ancelloti |
24/01/2025I'm at 7 so far thankfully it hasn't affected any of the youngsters in my house. 😁😁
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
24/01/2025Nicularo |
24/01/2025The end of the season is terrible.
I too have just had 2 injuries in the last 4 collective training sessions... And obviously at the end of the season there's no way of making up for the time they're going to lose.
It's the same EVERY season, always in the last 10 days... At least we're not alone ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
24/01/2025It's bad luck. Afterwards, in your misfortune, it fell on a very small coefficient.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
jocaflo |
24/01/2025Frankly, I've had enough. I'm going to have to leave my league again.
When I'm injured like now, I have to change leagues to be forgotten by the MdM for a few seasons. it's cyclical.
Aymeric, I played football for a few years and I've never seen so many injured players. We played football to be with friends and have fun. To the best of my recollection, I reckon I've had 1 long-term injury, 1 other who was absent for about 3 games and 3 who just missed 1 game, in about 7 seasons.
At my age (68), when I look back on all that, it doesn't add up to anything compared to VR's seasons and if you just take a moment to compare stats with a league, I don't think you'll find anything that matches VR (number of injuries).
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Mide |
25/01/2025lol your player probable is the VF ansu fati. I reckon this is something his coach can say 😂
Morten34 |
25/01/2025For the record, there's no link between injuries and being in a league. Unfortunately, it's totally random and depends on how you play (high pressure, players who are already physically knackered, etc). You won't have fewer injuries if you leave your current league.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
25/01/202511 th injured for me, that's starting to be a lot
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
guantanamera |
26/01/2025Yeah, but you make them play without shoes and shin pads too...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
26/01/20252 more replies
michbou |
26/01/2025get some old schoolbags and some string : ) :)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
25/01/2025You have to ask yourself some questions KIKI mdr
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
26/01/2025we used to do this in the countryside where I was born :)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
LEZI |
27/01/2025Is it possible for a player to be injured twice in the same season?
Just 2 or 3 days?
Seriously, this has to stop.
I've never seen anything like it.
I don't enjoy playing seriously any more!
It took me 5 years to create a good team without any understanding, and the injuries are really ruining this season!
image](https://i.imgur.com/4Qx7QoT.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue |
27/01/2025Yes, it happens sometimes... He certainly has Neymar's DNA.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
LEZI |
27/01/2025Yoan Gourcuff, I would have said that on the bank, don't be fooled, I've had 10 injuries this season, mostly youngsters, and I've just done a training session after the game and there's another injury
Super 👍🏻
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
28/01/2025image](https://i.imgur.com/uduXWco.jpeg)
Here is the 12th of the season singh to an injury of my record
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
