Magpie |
26/10/2024Hello everyone.
I'd like to propose a little idea that I myself would like to see.
During the first few rounds of the cups, I often think that it would be nice to be able to leave all the money to the opponent.
Nothing would be compulsory, it could be decided either by ticking a box or by default.
That way, I think that less wealthy clubs, or beginners, would at least have that consolation. Sometimes you end up at a 'big' club and, well, there's nothing to get excited about in that match. That would at least be good news.
Personally, my club is safe from starvation. But if I can 'help out' by leaving my takings, I'd think that would be nice.
In the same way, during friendlies, I'd like to offer clubs the chance to play in my big stadium, and let them keep the takings. That would help them, very slightly.
Clearly not an idea that will revolutionise the game, but I'll put it forward.
Have a good day.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Sun's |
26/10/2024For...it would encourage me to play against opponents with a better stadium than mine, at the risk of not winning any points ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
26/10/2024Pour moi Comme tes Mr l'offreur (humour) quand tu joue avec des niv et 2 comme moi tu pars tranquille dans ton stade tu met le pourcentage domicile 10 extĂ©rieur 90 đđ„ enfin tranquille non
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
3 more replies
Magpie |
26/10/2024|
26/10/2024For these in relation to the distribution of seats that revenue is defined if I say no nonsense no ?
image](https://i.imgur.com/tPS3Jqi.png)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie |
26/10/2024Yes, thank you.
Just click on the breakdown.
You'll see, the minimum is even 60/40...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie |
26/10/2024Only up to 50% from memory.
Yesterday I took 700k in the cup.
That would have been useful to the opposing club. And I think it promotes a good atmosphere in a competition
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
26/10/2024+1 I support the idea, then it's up to the clubs to decide whether or not to leave it in
Already for the cups it would be enormous for the small ones
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
26/10/2024I'm all for it if we can give the little club a helping hand.
To come back to our friend above, you don't choose your cup opponents, so there's no risk of abuse
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
26/10/2024Oaysi but normal also 60 40 the distribution the home part always ends up winning
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie |
26/10/2024Well, I'm proposing to make it 0 / 100% in fact, so that we can help in our own way clubs that are not necessarily in our agreements.
Quite simply
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
26/10/2024There's another option you could think of: small clubs could play a big club at home and have the match reversed, as in the French Cup
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue |
26/10/2024The revenue, if it is given, will be more important if it is with the big club than with the small thumb.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
26/10/2024Inversé I was talking about leaving the match at the big one in relation to the home away percentage
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie |
26/10/2024I don't think this solution is viable:
It's too complex to code. What defines "big" and "small"?
If it's the VF index, or the club level, that's tendentious.
What's more, don't forget that, statistically, the home club has a statistical advantage. So in a VERY lopsided match, it doesn't matter. But in a closer match, that's debatable.
I have an example from yesterday, when I played a club with a very competitive team. Frankly, given the way they struggled, put up a remarkable fight, and even agreed to bring the schedule forward a little, I would have loved to have let them have it. And the same goes for other cups and cup rounds
Hence this proposal
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
26/10/2024Fair idea,
Set your stadium earning %
Also check Newbie clubs transfer lists and set free those birds... đđ
Unions needs to be chained by brother sister system...
Many fights my posts so im happy while see someone saw the future...
Thats the only way to support their pool of financial help.
With ICU i done good things and trying something New at Local player of my country. I still investing my all mentorings and translate rewards to New players. Hope all understand what we aim someday. đ«
Bernarinho |
26/10/2024The current way of allocating seats doesn't answer the question, and I say this because I've tested it in the Cartel Cup: the allocation % is based on the seats "available for sale", and fans travel much more easily at home than away. My opponent had 3000 fans, but only 300 or less made the trip, so he won almost nothing and the stands were empty, so using the system as it is for 0% / 100% wouldn't change anything.
As Magpie says: it can't be automated (there are no objective criteria) but it seems like a good idea to have the option of leaving the recipe to the opponent (a button to click for the particular match): it's up to each player to decide whether or not they want to leave the recipe according to their criteria/desires.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
26/10/2024The idea is good and generous, but not easy to implement
How is the opponent informed that he will have the recipe?
But above all, when is it decided?
Before the match? During the match?
Because without seeing the evil everywhere, in some cases it could turn into a bribe in exchange for letting the match slip away.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ancelloti |
26/10/2024Opponents will know when they see the pre-defined capacity of the stadium as usual.
But it's just that the stadium doesn't make much money, which is why we can put the idea into practice
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie |
26/10/2024That's an excellent point.
I hadn't thought about this situation. And therefore a way to combat it.
It's true that it can generate extra work for the anti-cheating team.
Now, I'm not sure that the recipes would be frequently offered, even if the option existed. In any case, we're clearly talking about fraud if this is done. We'll have to legislate, I think. And whoever gets caught.... Well, does he take the penalties?
As for the timing of the option, I think it should be locked in before the start of the match (a bit like TV rights)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
wildzap |
26/10/2024it could be done a bit like scheduling a friendly match. For example, a small club could choose an easy, medium or difficult game, and depending on the difficulty chosen, it could play a stronger or weaker opponent, but with a proportionally greater number of recipes on offer.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
spoupou |
26/10/2024If I can put my grain of salt with the distribution of places it is based on the affluence thus if a small level does not manage to fill its stadium at home it will not manage it more outside this way is not the good one, on the other hand the title of the subject it is "to leave the receipts to the adversaries" perhaps an option to be added only that includes receipts of the two clubs cumulated after one has the possibility of increasing the price of the TV rights which one can buy half each it seems to me that it is 1M the max TV right to be confirmed thus 500k of receipts
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
17/02/2025This idea is not so bad, if you really want to leave the revenue of the match, increase your TV rights and buy it is a solution pending validation or not.
And ask an admin to do it?
As said above, it will remain rare this kind of idea, maybe an admin is able to remove the revenue to put on the visitor?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 |
17/02/2025k3vin59218 |
17/02/2025I don't doubt it, that's why I put a "? "
I'm not saying that it's up to them to do it, or even that this kind of manipulation is possible
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Colombpal85 |
26/10/2024Magpie |
17/02/2025Hello.
I'd like to raise the subject again.
It's topical for me (cup), and I'd really like to have this choice.
I'm not in need, but if it can give good news to a club that's relaunching itself, and that's super nice, I'd love to let them have the recipe.
Sincerely
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
17/02/2025Jerome Sureau |
25/09/2025Hello to you all
I'm re-launching the subject of Magpie and I'm in favour of this, which would also help to promote good relations between clubs.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio |
11 months agoHi commu,
And why not pay a bonus to the "small" club playing away, indexed and deducted from the total revenue of the "big" club playing at home when an option allows it and the "big" club agrees?
Under certain conditions, this could work.
But under what conditions? What abuses could be envisaged and how could they be prevented?
Managers, you have 4 hours.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message