|
06/07/2025Hello,
In matches, we sometimes have injuries, and if we don't make any changes, we play with 10 players.
Except that if we have an injury at the start of the match and unfortunately we weren't able to attend the match, well we play the match with 10 against 11, which is annoying in big matches.
What I'm proposing is that the game automatically substitutes a player in the same position (or almost in the same position if there are no other players in that position available) who doesn't play if there's an injury. This will surely prevent some teams from losing if they have an injured player in their team during the match.
I don't think this idea has been proposed before, but if it has, I apologise.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Rull43 |
07/07/2025Do you also want automatic tactical changes in case you lose? 😅
Sorry to use irony, fortunately those who follow their matches is an advantage in some circumstances.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
07/07/2025Well, imagine you can't follow the match because of something serious IRL, and one of your players gets injured, well then you'll be glad there's automatic substitution.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
4 more replies
Zeus |
07/07/2025I think if something bad happens to you, a virtual game is the least of your worries, isn't it? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Rull43 |
07/07/2025Yes, that's life. We're playing a management game. I don't manage well 😅, but others excel. You have to play another game.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
07/07/2025No, but once everything's going well again, you remember the match and go and see an injured player who couldn't be replaced.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
King |
07/07/2025Andre Malles |
06/07/2025I think that the said feature is available to those with VIP membership (who invest real money in game), so I don't see it becoming a regular feature.
But I don't think that playing with a player down has as big of an impact as it has in real life, it obviously depends on a player, but, in theory, I think it's possible to weaken a team with a sub for injured player mostly due to affinity and (possibly negative) impact on playing styles.
|
06/07/2025But if we play with only 10 players there's no many chances to win.
Once a player is down, he leaves the match, so we're not 11 but 10.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
07/07/2025Yes, it's absurd, but this is a MANAGEMENT game,
Play FIFA, I think it's more appropriate.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ManuM |
07/07/2025Taking carrots against afk is already a pain in the arse, so if on top of that there are automatic substitutions, there's no point in following the games...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magikcats |
07/07/2025Against, because it will give afk an advantage, as MDm often does.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
07/07/2025You have to be present during your match - it makes sense
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magikcats |
07/07/2025As I said against during the match. Because the MDm often favours the afk (especially in IE), it's better to leave it like that. After an injury if you're afk it's like a red. How many times have I found myself on 10 vs 11. So on the contrary, the day I injure an opposing player, I'm happy (in the game, of course).
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Putneg |
08/07/2025I agree with calou. You're kind, but even without a major problem, following championship matches at 10am 11am noon or even 4pm when you have a real job is impossible. The mdm doesn't give afk any advantage. Then having to play 11 against 10 to win a match... Vive les flans...
So why not pre-set changes in the event of injury, with a 10-minute window during the match to give the weaker players time to take advantage of their opponents' bad luck.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magikcats |
10/07/2025If you watch my championship match yesterday, you'll understand why I say MDM advantage AFK. A match I must have won 100x when you look at the stats (not counting the XGs). + tactics.
I've always struggled more against AFKs (my last IE proves it! against an afk), than against actives.
And that's the case for a lot of managers here.
Yes, I have a league where 3 managers play matches at 8am while I'm at work, but that's the game. But advantaging afk by making an automatic change in case of injury basically means no need to log on to VF during matches.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Galywat |
11/07/2025All you have to do is stay AFK, in which case you'll easily win your championship.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magikcats |
11/07/2025Not sure lol, but why not get better results in IE.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magikcats |
11/07/2025Speaking of ie, we need to make one between us. I feel like beating you!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nims57 |
11/07/2025Not long ago, someone suggested the introduction of notifications, I think.
Instead of an automatic replacement, why not add a notification in the event of injury?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie |
11/07/2025But that already exists.
And it still works (you receive an "Injury" message, and therefore, in theory, the notification).
However, it doesn't work for suspensions (at least not for me).
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nims57 |
11/07/2025I'll have to check my settings then 😅
I do have notifications but only after the match not at the time of injury personally.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Magpie |
11/07/2025The injury, you have a message, in PMs.
That said.... not all the time.
It didn't work before. But it was fixed a few seasons ago. If you're injured in a match, you get an "Injury" message.
For suspensions, yes, you get the message at the end of the match, when it's a suspensive yellow card (2nd yellow card of the season). But there's no message for an in-match red card, which I think was the aim of this post.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Sun's |
11/07/2025I'd even say that the message arrives just before the injury appears in the match summary ... like 2/3min before.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
11/07/2025Rull43 |
11/07/2025If I could also have an automatic response to new topics on the vforum, thank you.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nims57 |
11/07/2025Disregard my message, it's just my notifications that are screwing up, not just VF 🤣
So when I posted I might have thought it was already in place 😅
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OMstar83 |
11/07/2025It seems strange to want to automate everything in a management game. You might as well put your club on autopilot, so you can come back every 2 months to see if you've won any titles.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
junior |
11/07/2025Not a great deal? 1.5 hours a day for results that are a bit bogus ... I think that's already too much.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OMstar83 |
11/07/2025For an online management game, it's no big deal to have to manage ONE match. After that, we can talk about the real time of a match, yes, it's probably too long these days.
I was talking about the other actions, which take a total of 2 minutes. That's not much. So if we start automating everything so that we don't have to follow a match any more... because that's kind of the point of the proposal. We should also add the option "adapt to the opponent's attack", "modify the style of play to find the most optimal" or whatever. You could push it. Or choose a 'holiday' mode where the game manages absolutely everything.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Putneg |
15/07/2025It's true that replacing injured players during a match is exciting... It would have to take 2 hours, and you'd have to be able to press lots of little buttons every 2 minutes without being able to blink, otherwise it's no fun in Vf.
It's not necessarily all or nothing. And 2 hours a day is good enough, vf is a mobile game, not a full-time job...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OMstar83 |
15/07/2025I didn't say it was exciting. But it's part of the management and if you're not there, too bad. There are thousands of games that send you notifications for anything and everything, a base being attacked for example. If you can't defend it, too bad.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message