Nicularo |

22/08/2024

Hello Aymeric, I think we should definitely look into the rewards given for translations. Each season, some users who participated in translating the game are rewarded with 16-year-olds with a potential 85 with a 24-32 curve. #translate?rewards I see two problems with this: 1) It has become a race for translation, sometimes it is done haphazardly, the goal for users is to score points by translating words and it does not matter if the translation is full of mistakes, the reward sought prevails over quality. This is certainly not the desired goal. 2) The rewards are of too good quality. I am surprised that no one talks about it. Some members have translated less than 15 times and end up with this type of player. This is somewhat similar to the first point: the goal is to translate in large quantities, with mistakes it is not serious, because 1 translation = 1 point. What I propose to do instead of the current system: We have an administrator for translation (whom I contacted beforehand) who also questions this reward system. I already propose that we stop rewarding indiscriminately. Helping the game by translating into a language that we master should not necessarily and systematically be accompanied by rewards. We have an anti-cheat administrator who gives his free time every day and who has nothing at all; why should ordinary users who spend 2 hours / season (and again) translating bits of sentences have the right to win something? This would restore some quality to the translations by letting those who do this for the game and not to win a player act. It is in the interest of the game.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

22/08/2024

This is exactly why I started and stopped the Arabic translation, I corrected words and the next day I found that they had been corrected or suggested to be corrected differently, and besides for Arabic, there are quite a few languages that some countries understand and others don't... not easy to find an agreement


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MenoFR |

22/08/2024

I support Nicu's message, some have discovered dual nationality and bilingual talents for Eastern or Central Asian languages, others spend their season correcting the same sentence over and over again. The only viable solution would be a working group that focuses together for a while to translate the game in its entirety and remains active for the implementation of new features to translate or to keep the manual/rules up to date. I received a message for the translation of the rules into Turkish which is an excellent idea except that I am as legitimate to translate the game as Jeff was at the head of the LR selection (I have already done it but it is always a pleasure that one). Where a group with branches of several languages would do the job perfectly. Working together is always more efficient and more stimulating and it allows us to avoid looping modifications to make us go from "does not" to "doesn't" to inflate the ranking. Some are much more useful by not using the module than others can be by having rewards.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

22/08/2024

Totally agree with you Nicularo It is totally unacceptable to give this kind of reward especially if the translations are wrong?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Luango |

22/08/2024

Totally agree, this ties in with the first point I made several months ago #forum?topic=164658


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

22/08/2024

Do you have any examples of false translations? Yes, we will change the way the translation works. Ideally, we should recruit a manager for each language.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

22/08/2024

image image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo

Mandanda |

22/08/2024

Bonjour,

Peut-on savoir en quoi les deux traductions que j’ai faites sont fausses? Si la première est sujette à interprétation et dépend du contexte, je ne vois pas le problème de la deuxième.
C’est bien de traduire mot pour mot mais certaines choses se disent différemment selon le contexte.
Je n’ai pas traduit pour être récompensé, bien que j’apprécie la récompense, mais que l’on me la retire si mes traductions sont remises en question.

3 more replies
Mandanda Bonjour, Peut-on savoir en quoi les deux traductions que j’ai faites sont fausses? Si la première est sujette à interprétation et dépend du contexte, je ne voi…

MenoFR |

22/08/2024

I would like to add that generally the problem with English is not always the accuracy of the translation but its quality, what about the previous translation? Someone has probably already translated this sentence, why would someone's interpretation be better than another's? Changing a translation from "X cup will start" to "X cup is about to start" for example, I want it to be correct but does it really bring anything to the game? And when do we agree on the use of certain terms like League vs Championship or Games vs Matches, everyone sees their own interpretation and so we change every week


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Mandanda Bonjour, Peut-on savoir en quoi les deux traductions que j’ai faites sont fausses? Si la première est sujette à interprétation et dépend du contexte, je ne voi…

Nicularo |

22/08/2024

For the second sentence: Obtain a jersey from {2} cannot be translated as "Obtain a jersey from {2}". This is a syntax error. Here we do not obtain a jersey from someone, the meaning refers to obtaining a jersey from a team, implying that by purchasing it, the translation would therefore be "Obtain a jersey of {2}" where {2} is probably the name of a team. And here, we have several possible translations Obtain / Get Jersey / shirt Which therefore makes 4 different sentence possibilities all having the same meaning, which therefore matches what Meno said in the previous message: changing Obtain to Get or Jersey to Shirt does not advance anything and is strictly useless. Mandanda, it is not against you and I am not questioning your work, I am only pointing out an error for example ;) I am responding to what Aymeric said: there should be a person in charge per language who would validate the different translations made in the language for which he is responsible. This is the only way to avoid all these false corrections, and moreover to stop these rewards.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo Pour la seconde phrase : Obtenir un maillot de {2} ne peut pas être traduit part « Obtain a jersey from {2} ». C’est une faute de syntaxe Ici on obtient pas un…

Mandanda |

22/08/2024

Du coup, cela revient bien à ce que je dis, la traduction est sujette à interprétation et au contexte. En ce qui me concerne je n’utilise pas d’intelligence artificielle ou de traducteur à côté pour procéder aux traductions, et la langue anglaise n’est pas ma langue maternelle, donc il peut y avoir des erreurs et je suis désolé si certaines traductions on pu être erronées. Je n’ai aucun problème à ce que l’on me reprenne ma récompense, après tout ce n’est qu’un jeu et je suis déjà très content avec ce que j’ai.

Deux points:

  • Personnellement j’utilise la langue anglaise sur mon téléphone et la langue norvégienne sur mon ordinateur. Il m’arrive dans l’utilisation de constater des erreurs et ce serait bien de pouvoir les modifier directement plutôt que devoir passer par l’onglet traduction (où il faut chercher précisément ce qui pose problème).
  • Aymeric avait mentionné les limites de l’API de DeepL à 500.000 caractères par mois en traductions, vu que c’est une clé gratuite. Un premier moyen de supprimer la traduction et les récompenses qui vont avec pourrait être de passer par l’API Microsoft qui en donne 2.000.000 par mois, également gratuitement. Le meilleur restant chatgpt mais étant payant.

Merci et bonne fin d’après midi


|

22/08/2024

I was triggered...
👈👤
We're talking about 3-5 players for a global game.
I sent two players on the cheap other seasons.
I'll probably send the last prize to the union and spend it to increase the number of real players.
Do I need it? I don't think so.
I just see it as disrespect without looking total works.
I don't like it being talked about as if it is a trick or a loophole.

And yes only one point i agree with this part maybe rewarded less or limited by attandence. Yet many page awaits translated and confirmed by local players.

image


|

22/08/2024

Valider
must be
Doğrula / Onayla
or
Onaylayın (which is longer and with wrong character, it must be with "ı" not "i")
so his keyboard isn't in Turkish Q/F standarts...


Socrate |

22/08/2024

Good things about the game are becoming increasingly rare. Everything is being diverted to its own interests... It's becoming really boring.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

22/08/2024

I saw some gaming platforms asking this with mini game to selected members to verify translations else asking the right one.

With that way new players also have to give exact and short sentence.

Win for new player - Win for experienced player.

Give it a try for 6 months.
Else manually edit language packs. (Easy to backup)

this part is little hard
In game interface there must be codes for all texts. So same texts not gonna changed over and over again. The right one must be simple and basic to understand.

Like Cap/Hat its mean Şapka in store but if its used in cup section it means group. So this must be coded and when you pressed the code it will show you the place which text used there with hightlights so you take care of that easy.


maradonald |

22/08/2024

I totally agree. Assigning an official translator per language would prevent abuse. At least he should be able to check the consistency of the translations.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

22/08/2024

So we assign 1 person in charge per language and the rewards will always be for the same ones? I don't think that's fair.... There's abuse, I agree, but to do that we might as well remove this part of the French version from everyone who isn't responsible.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

22/08/2024

Who's talking to you about rewards? I'm willing to be responsible for the English language jointly with Meno without any reward in return.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Vrael Zendo |

22/08/2024

Why not a manager who is only responsible for validating translations? At least that would easily solve 90% of the problems (we will never be safe from a small group of smart people, but the admins and Aymeric will always be able to sanction these players)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

22/08/2024

Who is talking to you about no reward? I can ask you the same question...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

22/08/2024

Lets take a break guys.
Give this all stress to Aymeric 😅

Why dont you try a friendly game and show your muscles there? 😬
no?
how about a cup ?
#coupe?cid=17484

image


kiki-sainté |

22/08/2024

It's already a reward to translate for vf, when I see that some have made 6 cases for the legends cup that it was not fair, well I do not find it fair to have a 16 year old player to translate the game into another language (yes I may be an old bip but at least I have the legends cup 😁😁😁😁) Especially since most of the players offered to me are offered to me as soon as they arrive in the club, as much to give money directly instead of a player No jealousy on my part all work must be rewarded it is normal but given players of 85 potential 16 years old and on the other side no longer find anything above 80 in the detection there is a happy medium to my taste indeed we must find the right reward


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

22/08/2024

If I'm not talking nonsense, there must be someone who validates it, right?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

22/08/2024

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

IlkinPark FC |

23/08/2024

Aa


Akram |

03/09/2024

I Up
We will end up translating the desperation of dogs and the mioles of cats at this rate
I hope that A45 will stop offering its 16 years ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

03/09/2024

If there are no more rewards, I know one who will cry given the last few hours passed x)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

03/09/2024

Yes, it's time to do something!
And in return, he lowered the detection potentials


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

03/09/2024

We can keep the rewards, that's not the problem.
They just have to be compared to the quality of the translations and not to their quantity.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

03/09/2024

the quality of the translation cannot be verified, There are several dialects just correct and significant but which differ from region to region and that some understand better than others


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MenoFR |

03/09/2024

Of course, if the rewards are proportional to the quality, some will end up receiving free rewards.
This kind of thing, don't come and tell me that it's only to advance the translation of the game:

! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/Z5MQE6U.png)

I don't have any particular skills in this language, but remove the period (which is present in the basic sentence) and validate the propal, that he at least tries to pretend what..


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Akram la qualité de la traduction ne peut pas être vérifier , Il existe plusieurs dialectes juste correcte et significatifs mais qui diffère de région a autre et que…

Blagoje Vidinic |

03/09/2024

It's possible to find a consensus for dialect languages by starting with the most widespread, isn't it?

And then, above all, once a translation is validated, it must be locked; We will avoid the misadventures experienced by Guantanamera and those who redo the same translation a hundred times.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic C'est possible de trouver un consensus pour les langues à dialectes en partant sur le plus répandu, non ? Et puis, surtout, une fois qu'une traduction est vali…

Akram |

03/09/2024

Yes, a validation advice would be ideal to better translate
Or If there are ways to vote on the translations too it's not bad once 10 votes the word this locks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

03/09/2024

😔😔😔


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

guantanamera |

03/09/2024

I, who am trilingual, was disgusted by it. I have made proposals that have been lost in limbo while ridiculous translations have been rewarded. I quickly gave up because it annoys me to read nonsense. And it's hard to tell someone to stop writing nonsense without offending him. So that's it, for me it's over. I never got an award in the process, but my goal was above all to internationalize the game 🫤


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

03/09/2024

That's precisely the difference, when you want to improve for the sake of improving it gives a decent result but improving to be rewarded.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

07/09/2024

Ola

I think that this project must be remedied!

It becomes nimp, we remove 1 period in the sentence, it works, we add a comma, that (there, I don't know)!

Then, when you look at the "rewards", frankly, those who normally participate to help are much less rewarded than others who make nimps!

In short, it's said!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

07/09/2024

Sorry double post...

For the rewards, I see Aminee... who made (from memory) 147... and nothing in junior!?

I think (and yes, I think bcp) that his translats were much better than others... In short, I think but I am!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

07/09/2024

We even have Ancelotime who starts to speak Chinese all of a sudden


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

08/09/2024

It's his birth language at the same time


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois C'est sa langue de naissance en même temps

RONALDINHO |

08/09/2024

👍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

12/10/2024

image
+Translates
+manual but Turkish one (10+ page)
Those who work quietly are always criticized.🌊😶‍🌫️
What they do is inspiring.💢🤺🌌