bunrocel |
1 horas atrásHi everyone,
I’ve chosen a new contract for the sponsor: so I double-clicked and that confirmed a contract with a sponsor.
So, for those of you who know me: no, I didn’t spend too long at the bar knocking back pints of Guinness.
So I’ve ended up with a contract (with a Canadian aerospace group) where I have to complete a run of 12. But what exactly is this run of 12? 12 wins? , 12 matches without conceding a goal? , 12 left-footed juggles by the head gardener? 12 matches with a certain number of players coming from the youth academy?
If anyone could tell me what the contract I need to fulfil is, I’d really appreciate it.
Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original
Misha |
58 minutos atrásYou’ll need 12 beams, each 12 feet long (but anyway, it’s the values that matter)
Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original
Clamsii |
57 minutos atrásIt’s usually 12 wins!
You’ve been in your cellar for far too long, Bun! x)
Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original
