Hamzah Akmaluddin dua |
4 horas atrásSorry admin, I apologize for insulting you before. I was wrong. I borrowed my friend's phone just to show him the game, not to make multiple accounts. Please give me a second chance, I will only use one account.
Hamzah Akmaluddin dua |
4 horas atrásI was wrong to call you a dog. There is no excuse for my words. I take full responsibility and I am truly sorry. Please forgive me, it will never happen again.
Hamzah Akmaluddin dua I was wrong to call you a dog. There is no excuse for my words. I take full responsibility and I am truly sorry. Please forgive me, it will never happen again.
Hamzah Akmaluddin dua |
4 horas atrásI sincerely apologize for calling you a dog. It was disrespectful and immature. I am very sorry.
bluethunders26 |
4 horas atrásIs that why you created an eighth account?? There will be no leniency when it comes to insults
Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original
Hamzah Akmaluddin dua |
4 horas atrásOnce again, I apologize for my words. I ask the admin to forgive me. I promise not to repeat my mistake again. Please forgive my words, admin. 🙏🙏