Radio |

27 horas atrás

Hello,

I was wondering what the managers’ view is on not being able to delete a conversation from one’s inbox.

Usually, you have to wait for that ‘conversation thread’ to be superseded by more recent threads from other managers (or news items) before it disappears.

I think it would be useful to be able to ‘sort through’ the various messages so that we can tailor our private inbox to our needs, rather than being ‘forced’ to wait for unwanted or unnecessary messages to disappear once we’ve read them.

Thank you for your feedback / contribution 🙏🏻


Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original

dudziak |

25 horas atrás

Good idea – I’m all for it


Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original

Radio |

13 horas atrás

N'hésite pas à liker le projet pour augmenter sa visibilité 👍🏼


VALENCIANO |

25 horas atrás

On the other hand, since the update, some of my old messages have been deleted


Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original

Radio |

12 horas atrás

Je comprends.
Ce projet pourrait permettre justement de conserver tes messages plus longtemps !


Lebaygue |

12 horas atrás

I reckon that if we have no choice but to delete messages, it’s because, in certain cases, the admins can log into our accounts and view the relevant exchanges… Then again, it might just be an urban myth, but I think I read it here once.


Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original

Radio |

9 horas atrás

I hadn’t thought of that…
Isn’t it possible for them to access deleted messages? It’s also possible to take screenshots of conversations in the event of a dispute, although I admit that would mean more work for the managers.
After all, a message deleted on one side isn’t necessarily deleted on the other. That said, in specific situations, I recognise the problem this would cause.


Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original