bunrocel |

3h ago

Hi everyone,
I’ve chosen a new contract for the sponsor: so I double-clicked and that confirmed a contract with a sponsor.
So, for those of you who know me: no, I didn’t spend too long at the bar knocking back pints of Guinness.
So I’ve ended up with a contract (with a Canadian aerospace group) where I have to complete a run of 12. But what exactly is this run of 12? 12 wins? , 12 matches without conceding a goal? , 12 left-footed juggles by the head gardener? 12 matches with a certain number of players coming from the youth academy?
If anyone could tell me what the contract I need to fulfil is, I’d really appreciate it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Drezzo35 |

2h ago

I think that’s 12 wins in a row

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Misha |

3h ago

You’ll need 12 beams, each 12 feet long (but anyway, it’s the values that matter)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Clamsii |

3h ago

It’s usually 12 wins!

You’ve been in your cellar for far too long, Bun! x)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message