Hydilik |

54 days ago

Hello,

I think player affinity opens up a new tactical aspect to the game. However, I do feel it’s far too binary within the game.

If I play with you, my affinity with you goes up; if I stop playing with you, my affinity goes down after X days.

I think it’s a shame that players who’ve each been in the club for over 500 days, who’ve also been trained there and have shared everything, can end up with an affinity of 0.

There should be a minimum threshold once certain conditions have been met. After 150 matches, the gauge shouldn’t drop below 50 per cent.
You could also take length of service in the club into account.

Take my own case: at the end of the season, depending on the results, I might start bringing young players into my first team, but from one year to the next, they don’t know each other at all anymore. I find it truly incredible that they train together every day, yet their chemistry is at 0 by the end of the season.

There you go! That’s just my opinion.
Enjoy the game


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

54 days ago

A quick question: does a player’s length of service affect his rapport with the supporters, and therefore the potential sales volume of personalised shirts?

Is this connection maintained for a player who has been on loan for several seasons on a rotating basis (one season at Club A, the next at Club B, the following at Club A, and so on)? Does the ‘56-day rule’ apply in the same way as it does for connections between players?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

54 days ago

It’s just a guess, but I think so. Seniority is retained with loans, and I don’t think Aymeric would have introduced a separate seniority system for this feature.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

steril |

54 days ago

Wasn’t there something about training groups as well?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

54 days ago

You’re talking about the chemistry between players – I don’t think that affects the number of ‘followers’ (chemistry with supporters).


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

T-800 |

54 days ago

Yes, if you train them using the same training programme, you gain 0.5 per cent per day, but the players need to have played together for it to work


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tchub |

53 days ago

Is this a new thing with affinity? Before, when you were at 100 per cent, you stayed at 100 per cent, didn’t you? It’s tricky to get to grips with all these new features without any proper information about them.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Hydilik |

53 days ago

No, the chemistry has been there for several seasons. After 15 days without playing together, the chemistry gradually diminishes.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Hydilik Non l'affinité est présente depuis plusieurs saisons. A partir de 15 jours sans jouer ensemble l'affinité diminue progressivement.

Tchub |

53 days ago

I’m familiar with the affinity; I’d never realised it was declining… but that’s surely because the players often played together


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Crab |

53 days ago

It’s also a bit odd that affinities are shown on just one line.
Why doesn’t a midfielder have any affinities with a striker?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

45 days ago

There are no plans to slow down the rate at which affinity decreases, as this is already a relatively slow process, which means that players do not have to play together for a sufficiently long time.

Furthermore, I do not wish to add rules and special cases that might make the system more complex.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ced90 |

45 days ago

Thanks for the clear reply! 😁

I spotted one or two bugs last season regarding team chemistry in IS and federations (resets for no apparent reason, only resolved after the match).
Would it be possible to have a look into this?

Similarly, in IS, when we select two players from the same line for the same manager (though this might actually be intentional).


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message