goalpic16 |

8 months ago

Hello
I'm the only one not to have picked up my player for selection today and I have an IE match this evening!!!!
Samoa selection and player: Murray


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

8 months ago

As I said to Tazz in a message, there's no bu here. With 32 players already, you don't have room for him to come back.

When you have a maximum of 31 players at the end of the loan period, he'll come back.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Taudecci |

8 months ago

When I woke up, I was astonished to find that my player had been injured without even receiving an injury message.
And to add insult to injury, it's the 3rd time this season that he's been injured, even though his fitness level was high 😮‍💨

image](https://i.imgur.com/QnXLaVN.jpeg)

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

8 months ago

Injury in the federation.... the federation's coach got the message...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message