Ouattara |

12/09/2025

Hello, I'd like to propose an idea
Maybe the level 10s won't agree but I'll try anyway.

Why shouldn't players belonging to blocked clubs simply be deleted instead of being auctioned off?
Because in my opinion this is detrimental to a manager who has put all his time into training and when he sells ends up with crumbs.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

12/09/2025

YOU have just created an account (☺️☺️)
Why this proposal ???


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

12/09/2025

I'm a returnee 😂😂😂

As you can see, I've bought some good players at low prices and I wouldn't like to be in the owners' shoes, so I'm thinking ahead.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

12/09/2025

What's your old account? 🦧


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

12/09/2025

To block me again?? 🧞🧞🧞


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

12/09/2025

I'm just being nice, asking around, that's all.
No violence 🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

12/09/2025

Ah, you never know
I've been too traumatised by the anti-rich people 😂😂😂
Especially Demi


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

seblelionnais |

12/09/2025

The problem is simple. If we remove the players from inactive clubs who end up being auctioned off at the end of their contract, the pool of players (IRL and therefore players who can be bought in-game) will shrink to nothing... This will cause prices to soar (what's rare is expensive), making it impossible for 'small' clubs to buy players. Mechanically, this would have given the keys to VF to 50-100 players, which the MDJ doesn't want.

Now the prices are right for everyone.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message