2 more replies
King |
27/08/2025Welcome to virtuafoot,
Welcome to virtuafoot. If you need anything, advice or anything else, don't hesitate to let us know or to contact me directly, I'll be delighted to help you.
Enjoy the game
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Rull43 |
27/08/2025Why should anyone have to speak French?
A 10-second cut and paste and a translator on the net will tell you everything.
شكرا جزيلا لك، مرحبا بك
I hope the translator didn't say anything 🤣
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
27/08/2025Because the French are grumpy and this is a French game, so we want French.
If my topics are written in Russian, I don't think I'll get much of a response except from a few friends.
Seriously, though, why translate when I don't understand? Well, too bad if it's important.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
27/08/2025Many foreigners speak French
It would be good if they spoke French on this forum
Polite question 😊
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
