Fontenit85 |

22/12/2024

Hello

This week in vffa I got a goal from a player who was injured 30 seconds before the goal. I was certainly angry and sick, which is why I posted a message on the vf forum on the spot.

I'll come back to that.

The problem is that an injured and suspended player disappears from the squad and causes the team's stats to be lost 2 3 minutes before the injured player is updated. So theoretically for me the player is no longer part of the team at that moment so should no longer score in the match.

What I propose is that when there is an injured or suspended player instead of the team being at 10vs11 for 2 3 minutes.

When there is an injured player, a + is noted on the device just above the name of the injured player. The statistics do not go down and the players remain 11vs11 during the 2 3 minutes but at the moment when the announcement of the injured or suspended player is made during the match. The player is no longer part of the squad and therefore no longer scores in the match and the stats drop and the team plays at 10vs11.

I hope this makes sense 😀


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

22/12/2024

I didnt see, he's not left the game. Maybe your rival dont change him with his players. Also didnt notice if they changed him directly...