Donald |

23/11/2024

Hello VFiviens
@Aymeric, Would it be possible to add an individualised "notes" tab after the match tab in each player's file (see the location on the screen)?
That would be really useful for managing each of them on a case-by-case basis as each player develops, and for having a complete file for the necessary analyses
Thanks for the constructive comments


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

24/11/2024

I think you'd need to go into more detail to demonstrate the value of this suggestion. 👍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Donald |

23/11/2024

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

23/11/2024

Hi, there,

I don't really see the point of this tab!
What do you want to put as "notes"?

  • Poussif at the end of the match?
  • Very good substitute?
  • Lover of binnacles?

As far as I'm concerned, I know what training to do for each player, or his stats in matches... no need for notes!

It can be nice, but it's really superfluous.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Donald |

24/11/2024

That's not a constructive comment


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

24/11/2024

His message is rather constructive :D


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

24/11/2024

The pensioner is right, it's not a very useful proposal
I don't see the point


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

S0upe |

24/11/2024

Example for a player in training: the advance or delay on D1, D30 and D56 of the season
Match on 25/10: 10 endurance -40% fitness
Match on 25/11: 10 endurance -58% physical
Track progress according to your needs without having to keep a Google Doc


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Donald |

24/11/2024

Thank you for your example, which is just one of so many possibilities, and which may shed some light on unlit bulbs


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

24/11/2024

You already have this information available


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Donald |

24/11/2024

I think this is the last post I'm going to put on here, given the way it turns out each time
Thanks and enjoy


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

24/11/2024

Got it!
Enjoy the game


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

30/11/2024

Hello Donald, you have to accept opinions that are against your idea and argue more in order to get more people on your side.
Soup's message is more reasoned than your request for improvement itself ^^

Have a nice day and weekend 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

salvatore59 |

26/11/2024

Hi there,
This doesn't answer your question, and maybe you already knew this, but this tab exists in the messages.
I've had a note on the TV channel for at least 10-15 years and it's never disappeared!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

27/11/2024

Re,

Yep right, there's a tab in messages... which can be more general...

After Donald, you do not explain how this tab "note" can be useful ... my comment was not "constructive" to your taste but I seek efficiency to this improvement.

So I found something 'constructive':

  • It could allow you to rate the different NGs and bonuses/maluses for playing styles.

Here's a kiss


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Donald |

30/11/2024

I use the notes tab in the mailbox for general information, yes
A tab as requested would allow you to note the number of days of suspension, the number of days of injury for an analysis of the final result of your training, the expected selling price, the evolution of bonuses over the course of your training on a style, etc, etc, etc....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Donald |

30/11/2024

Thank you for your comment Salvador and your last comment Brutus
Having said that, I stand by my last request to improve the game, although there were other requests in the pipeline, which is a shame


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Donald |

30/11/2024

And thank you to all those who voted in favour of this project


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

30/11/2024

They don't give up the attitude of "why is it necessary?" This prevents people from expressing anything. When you point this out, they can come at you and punish you.

You may need to convey the idea simply and in detail for it to be understood well.
Who likes bouncing a ball between browser tabs or applications anyway? 🙂=👍

Morten34 |

30/11/2024

Many of the suggestions and proposals for improvement posted here have caught Aymeric's attention, so stop talking nonsense. Everyone is free to express themselves: for or against, and to argue.

donald: you mustn't give up. While your proposal is certainly a good one, it may not be sufficiently argued or detailed. I invite you to roll up your sleeves and go back to your initial proposal, detailing it precisely to show its usefulness and practical value. 👍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Morten34 Beaucoup de suggestions ou propositions d’amĂ©lioration postĂ©es ici on retenu l’attention d’Aymeric, donc arrĂȘte de raconter des bĂȘtises. Chacun est libre de s’


Donald |

30/11/2024

I'm thinking about it Morten to reword my proposal differently with argumentation 😉 😀
After what I've read in a few replies and yours, it can only make me want to do it
I'll create a new post to start from scratch
I'm doing this as soon as possible


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Donald |

30/11/2024

Or would it be wiser to do it in continuity, I think, so as not to spread things too thin?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

30/11/2024

Better start a new topic 👍
I'm closing this one.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message