gauth |

13/10/2024

Hello,

I'm posting this because I may not be the only one affected by this sponsor bug.

Sponsor: house team.
I've had this happen before but I didn't have any proof, so this time I made screens.
At the end of last season I reached 100% of my target, but the changeover to the new season (and probably the retirement of some players). I'm down to 69% by the time I collect my sponsorship bonus.

If I don't get my bonus back, it's no big deal, but if there's a way of correcting the bug for future seasons, that would be great. Maybe some clubs are seeing their budgets turned upside down because of this.

I look forward to hearing from you,
All the best,
Gauth
image
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

13/10/2024

The players must still be present for the new season, otherwise the objective will not be achieved


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

13/10/2024

Exactly, you have to keep all the players who took part in the match to get the money


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

El_Sombrero |

13/10/2024

Yes, but it's complicated when the players retire at the end of the season.
In that case, a completed sponsor screen on the last day of the season should be enough to recover the bonus, shouldn't it?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

13/10/2024

Yes, that's correct.
@Michbou or @Blagoje will pay you the bonus you didn't receive


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

14/10/2024

Sponsor paid, sum paid
Have a nice day
I close here
Michbou


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message