Chelios |

3天前

Good evening/good morning,

If this has already been mentioned, I apologise; I admit I’ve only skimmed through the forum and haven’t really paid much attention to it of late.

Why can’t I open anything in the game (almost nothing) using the mouse wheel anymore? Whether it’s loan returns, or in this case where the player links have completely disappeared – when a training session is finished, I’m forced to open another page to check whether I need to change the training instructions. Before, I could open all the players in a new tab – the same goes for vforum threads, and other things I’ve forgotten… Thanks, everyone!


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

shinchan2111 |

5小时前

Hello everyone :)
I’m following up on this issue: it’s no longer possible to open a player’s page by clicking the scroll wheel or by right-clicking and selecting ‘Open in a new tab’, whether in ‘Team -> Players’ or on their club’s page. I’m using Google Chrome and I’ve also tested it on Mozilla Firefox – the problem is the same.
It’s quite a hassle when preparing for the next season.
Thanks in advance!


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

aloisio |

4小时前

Un rapport peut-être avec les récents évènements autour des bots ou présumés bots ?

aloisio Un rapport peut-être avec les récents évènements autour des bots ou présumés bots ?

Chelios |

1小时前

I don’t think so; there are some things we can do and others we can’t – for example, no more links from our players in posts...


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息