Socrate |

6天前

Bonjour
Ici on va recenser les joueurs n’ayant pas reçu correctement le +5 en attaque.
Le délais de traitement pourra prendre du temps donc par avance merci de faire preuve de patience.
Indiquer le lien du ou des joueurs concernés
JE VOUS RAPPEL QUE LE JOUEUR DEVAIT ÊTRE DANS VOTRE CLUB AVANT LE 1er septembre

image

Demi-cerveau |

6天前

Le +5 en attaque, tu voulais dire.


Tazz26 |

6天前

RAS ! Bon courage :)


Galywat |

6天前

Heu je sais pas si je dois poster ici mais il me semblait que c'était que pour l’equipe vainqueur, j’ai eu le +5 sur mes joueurs alors que j'étais bleu.

Magik'jojo |

6天前

Non c’est tout le top 75/100. Par ailleurs les joueurs à plus de 96 en attaque sont plafonnée à 99.


Socrate |

6天前

Aymeric avait effectivement précisé que cela concernait que les 75% dans l’équipe vainqueur

S0upe |

6天前

Thanks – I thought I’d suddenly gone mad.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

lecastor |

6天前

(Message deleted)


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
5 more replies

Ced90 |

6天前

I also took +5 when I shouldn’t have

And I can confirm that I saw Aymeric say that, but only for the winning team


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Ced90 J'ai aussi pris +5 alors que je n'aurais pas du Et je confirme avoir vu Aymeric dire ça, seulement pour la team gagnante

k3vin59218 |

6天前

I’ve had another look at the Community Goal page.
It doesn’t specify the winning team… it applies to the top 75 per cent of contributors.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
k3vin59218 J ai relu sur la page de l objectif communautaire Ce n'est pas préciser pour l équipe gagnante .. pour tout le top 75% des contributeurs

Socrate |

6天前

A45 clarified this afterwards in the ‘blah blah’ thread that opened up after the announcement.
Well, there are loads of conspiracy theories, talk of potentially ‘fixed’ matches and so on, but you’ll eventually find his post amongst all that ;)


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
k3vin59218 J ai relu sur la page de l objectif communautaire Ce n'est pas préciser pour l équipe gagnante .. pour tout le top 75% des contributeurs

Magpie |

6天前

image


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

the-juju |

6天前

Ça aurait pas été cool de l’indiquer sur la fiche de l’évent ? C’est pas pour l’effort que ça demande…


grissais's man |

6天前

Salut, pour l'instant c'est marqué module en maintenance pour moi

grissais's man |

6天前

C'est bon pour moi c'est revenu


Marsu |

6天前

I’ve got this player who didn’t get the +5 because he was in the federation; he’s been with me since he was a little kid, so if that can be sorted out, that’d be great.
Everything’s fine for all the other players on my team.

M. Rizzo


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Marsu |

5天前

Just out of interest, when do you think you’ll be able to sort out the problem?


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Marsu just pour savoir, quand pensez-vous pouvoir régler le problème?

Marsu |

5天前

The change hasn’t been made, or perhaps it’s not showing up on the progress screen – is that right?


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
2 more replies
Marsu la modif est pas faite ou alors cela se voit pas sur l'écran progression, c'est juste?

Galywat |

5天前

If things haven't changed since my day, manual changes made by the admin aren't reflected in the player's "progress"


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Galywat Si ça n'a pas changé depuis mon époque, les modifs à la main côté admin se voient pas dans la "progression" du joueur

Socrate |

5天前

Propos confirmé 👍🏾


Pauul76 |

6天前

So does that mean the Blue Team aren’t allowed the +5?


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Magpie |

6天前

image


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Socrate |

6天前

The bug affecting the blue team has been fixed by A45.
We can move on to something else.
As we’re straying from the purpose of this thread,
I’d invite you to head over to the ‘The Game and its Community’ section – there are two posts there on the community goal which are still open.
Thank you


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

brewen |

6天前

This player had not received the +5 D. Dinjar , in the federation as recently as last night at around 00:20 when the reward was collected. He has been with the club since the CDF, which is a very long time, well before 1 September 2026.

Thank you in advance if this can be rectified in the future :)


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Kikinuts |

6天前

Hello, I’m in the Red Team’s top 75 per cent and I haven’t received any rewards – neither money nor +5 attack – for my players.
Thank you


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

T-800 |

6天前

You’ve got to ask for it, haven’t you? xD


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
T-800 faut la demander hein xD

Kikinuts |

6天前

Ha! My mistake, thanks mate :)


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Felisuke |

6天前

Vers 1h du matin mes joueurs ont bien reçu le +5 en attaque
Et ce matin ils ne l'ont plus
Un bug ?

Socrate |

6天前

Tu devais faire partie de l’équipe Bleu.
Et tu avais donc reçu cette récompense à tort, car seul l’équipe gagnante la recevais à savoir l’équipe rouge


Einstein |

6天前

J'ai été interdit de jeu communautaire car je suis une trop petite équipe d'après mon entente.


Socrate |

6天前

Merci d’éviter les messages inutiles
Ce n’est vraiment pas un topic destiné à du flood


Masterstaps |

6天前

No +5 for me despite the alliance’s victory, but I did get the budget reward…


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

RMP-Val |

6天前

You only scored one goal – that’s not enough to finish in the top 75 per cent


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

best23 |

6天前

Hi there 👋
I’ve got one ATC that only scored 4 points in attack instead of 5.
N. Foff


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Brutus |

6天前

He must have dropped by 1 point, Best, in my opinion!


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

best23 |

6天前

I reckon so too, Brutus – he’s got one year left, so it’ll be all right.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

saturnin41 |

6天前

Oops, I clicked without thinking, so my two selected players (Ghita and Loyola) didn’t get the +5 reward. Is there anything the admins can do about this, or not?


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

kiki-sainté |

5天前

I understand better now why I didn’t get anything


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Marsu |

5天前

Ok, merci, effectivement en étant un peu plus attentif, il a bien pris les points.


kiki-sainté |

5天前

From what I’ve read, Aymeric said the +5 in attack is only for those who win the objective.
I’ve scored 13 goals, but my team lost, so I won’t get that +5? Have I understood that correctly?


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Socrate |

5天前

C’est seulement pour les équipes VF qui se trouvaient dans le top 75% de LA TEAM GAGNANTE (Team Rouge)


kiki-sainté |

5天前

It’s all right, I’ve got the reward


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

saturnin41 |

4天前

Just digging this post back up to see if a solution can be found


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息