mick3829 |

2个月前

Deleted player
A chapter is about to come to an end as the season draws to a close for a player I’ve had for over 1,200 days. I’m wondering – does anyone know the record for the longest-serving player at a club?


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Bryanhrp22 |

2个月前

I can just picture Kiki as the Great Dune, lol, aha :)


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Bryanhrp22 J’imagine le grand dune à kiki lol aha :)

kiki-sainté |

2个月前

image


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
2 more replies

kiki-sainté |

2个月前

Well done to you for your longevity – it’s always sad when a player’s career comes to an end


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
kiki-sainté tu parles de lui 😁😁😁

mick3829 |

2个月前

I want to make him a staff member, but I’m a bit of a tightwad – it’ll cost me too much to level him up to 85, lol


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

seblelionnais |

2个月前

3 in endurance, wtf :D

Impressive longevity


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

mick3829 |

2个月前

I’ve always had asthma, yeah lol


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

myforsans |

2个月前

A fine achievement. I remember a while back there was a goalkeeper who ended his career having played just over 1,000 matches, including just over a hundred for his youth club.
But these records will be broken now that seasons last 56 days instead of 49, which, in terms of career longevity, works out as one extra season every seven seasons.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

sanders |

2个月前

Gars de Vesoul
By the time my player turns 40, I reckon I won’t be far off the record.
He joined us at the age of 16, so he’ll have spent 24 seasons with my team.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Blagoje Vidinic |

2个月前

LR cheats!


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Blagoje Vidinic LR tricheurs !

sanders |

2个月前

Try not to get relegated to Division 3 before you start making fun of them 🤣


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

mick3829 |

2个月前

Ah, lovely – yes, indeed, retiring at 40 – he’ll be not far off the record, that one.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

mick3829 |

2个月前

It’s a real shame that staff stats aren’t taken into account a bit more, with, say, the highest NG they’ve ever achieved combined with their length of service.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

seblelionnais |

2个月前

That would put people who focus on stamina or style at a disadvantage.
And potential is managed by the game, not the NG.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

mick3829 |

2个月前

Yes, yes, I understand


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

authentik54 |

2个月前

An incredible 1,200 days!!!
Well done!


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

kiki-sainté |

2个月前

image just for Bryan 😁😁😁


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Radio |

3天前

I found myself thinking back to this post when I bumped into a player of unwavering loyalty, who came through the ranks at his club and will, in a few days’ time, be reaching the twilight of his illustrious playing career. I’d like to pay tribute to him today ✨

O. Mucabaya


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Socrate |

3天前

Gone are the days when even players with a potential of 78 were considered valuable in our eyes.
Nowadays, we don’t even notice the difference between a potential of 78 and 68…
So I’m not even going to mention the days when a potential 71 was the equivalent of a 90+ Icon card on FUT 😅


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息