seblelionnais |
04/01/2025Grrr, the return of injuries for me ^^
Eom: 2 times 14 and 11 days
Milenov (who was quite late, by the way): 2 times 14 and 7 days)
Galev
Mansaray
Can we add the option of changing the pitch, as it's obviously rotten?
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Taudecci |
05/01/2025
The same goes for a young player who's just arrived (16 days), it's a bad omen 😂
On the other hand, what I'm wondering about is why he doesn't get any experience when he's played 78 minutes and he gets some when he's only played 24 minutes?
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
kiki-sainté |
05/01/2025I've had several injuries as well, but the last one was a 5-day injury for a 17-year-old. I thought 7 days was the minimum
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Zeus |
05/01/2025Injuries are a normal part of a player's progression, whether he's young or old, but it's sure annoying when it's his last season ^^
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Rull43 |
08/02/2025No injuries for my part, it will change probably, but not abused or cyclical and nothing that does not look like a reality.
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Ritter |
08/02/2025It depends on the season, last season I had 4 players in training for 15 days, but this season it's just a question of getting used to it.
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
kiki-sainté |
08/02/2025I think I'm going to have a lot of them on my ie there it's been 3 days that my young people play forgotten to change my team disgusted they are at 35%
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Rull43 |
08/02/2025kiki-sainté |
08/02/2025At 18% at half-time he will finish at 0%, so injured at the end? I have 5 players in this situation. Thank you for your reply
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
kiki-sainté |
08/02/2025I'm doing really well with only 1 injury (the 2nd of the season) and a 2a0 win thanks to the mdm 😁😁😁
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
seblelionnais |
15/02/2025that's funny, the topic I created for the current season is now inaccessible ^^
So I'm going to call myself Mr Injury XD
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
kiki-sainté |
15/02/2025losgardos |
15/02/2025kiki-sainté |
15/02/2025The season in which I had 13 injuries and 15 exclusions I should have won an Oscar for the unluckiest 😁😁😁
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Ritter |
16/02/2025Pour ma part 2 en 2 jours 2 fois 13 j je veux bien qui et des blessures mais chaque saison tu prie pour pas avoir trop en et bizzarement c'est ce qui on de l'avance dans le progession.comment veux tu former si tu a chaque fois des blessures et je ne te parle pas des cartons. In the real world you get a yellow and in two games it's over but here you get a yellow at the start of the season and it follows you to the end of the season. It's a shame.
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
kiki-sainté |
06/03/2025image](https://i.imgur.com/tj7qFTg.jpeg)
I was worried after 1 week without one, here's the eighth of the season in training
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Aglacis |
06/03/2025don't get me started, after my defeat against the leader of my league in div 1 on the first day, I realised that I really needed more stats than 76 of general ng all the players in their good order. So, little by little, with my limited resources, I restructured my A team and ..... I've had so many reds and injuries since then that I've NEVER been able to play a full match in a normal way with my first-choice players since that day in the league lol.
Which means that even affinity doesn't ... up much ...
(I'd like to point out that I'm playing with normal aggression, so if I play aggressively it won't be a hospital for red specialist players but a graveyard lol)
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Uzzego27 |
06/03/2025Aglacis |
18/03/2025well ... the second half of the season starts exactly the same as the first, my ... 5th substitute injured ... xD out of the 9 games of the season, I was only able to play normally 2 times and whether I had all my A's or not wouldn't have changed the result at all, i.e. a defeat lol.
Once again, I finished the game with 10 men xD
9 league games, 7 of which I could have picked up points and either I couldn't field my starting A or I finished with 10 men lol
At this level of bad luck, I'm going to have to play full aggressively, because I'm going to get a red or an injury anyway, so it might as well be (eventually) profitable....
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
bialles |
20/03/2025
Dieu sait que j'aime ce jeu, mais la il serait bien de s'en prendre à d'autres, désolé les gars, j'en suis à 8 blessures cette saison alors que je me fais attention au % et ne joue jamais en agressif! Zut et flut !🤬
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
kiki-sainté |
20/03/2025You're tied for first place with me bravo 😁😁😁
It's an idea for me to have an injury ranking title
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
pixou |
21/03/2025kiki-sainté |
21/03/2025Even that doesn't put me in first place? 😁😁😁😁 but my record is 12 injuries and 15 exclusions in one season
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
bialles |
20/03/2025🤣
It could be a good idea
Mais ques ce qu'est frustrant alors qu'on cher hé a former les jeunes...
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Flo58 |
23/03/2025i've been injured 7 times this season, 6 times last season, and that's pretty disappointing for a player starting out in my first youth team! I understand that the aim is to improve the infirmary, but I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. And there's still no response from Aymeric, which suggests that as long as the vf store purchases work the players' feelings aren't very important. 10 years on and not much has changed in terms of how it works, why not sell the game to someone who wants to, it's a shame to bury our heads in the sand for the players who remain, in short...
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Jason40 |
23/03/2025I think the injuries this season are huge...
But what about the red cards? I get 2 a week even though I don't play aggressively 😂
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Andre Malles |
24/03/2025No injuries suffered this season, but had one that "continued" from the last season. Had 5 injuries last season.
Also no red cards this season, and I think no suspensions for accumulated yellows if I recall correctly.
I always play high pressing (normal) and aggressive, though, but the "relative" lack of cards might be explained by the fact that I rarely average less than 78% possession (so to speak, possession in game is relative difference in stats in midfield between two sides).
Also, I seldom allow player's fitness to drop below 55 in games, don't care about loss of experience gained, I prefer making all 5 subs, anyway, to improve affinities between players that don't start together.
Arkajyoti Paul |
30/03/2025
I can beat you, My one didn't play a match only, he got injured in training.
VALENCIANO |
30/03/2025you guys just make me laugh, nothing has changed, the mdm is the same, there's still just as many carrots and crazy results.
we'll see at the end of the season whether the cp or lr will still be champions
1 cp
2lr
3 afu
4 lv
5 nv si ca tiens
6 circle
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
kiki-sainté |
03/04/2025Ah the 1st of the season at 90% physical 11 days
image](https://i.imgur.com/KuxxMWE.jpeg)
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息


