Radio |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

Salut la commu,

J'ai eu le plaisir de me voir offrir 3 visages pour les joueurs aujourd'hui. Malheureusement ils ne semblent pas s'afficher ni sur les joueurs choisis ni sur les maillots sélectionnés.

Quelqu'un saurait-il me dire s'il existe une manipulation particulière à effectuer ou s'il s'agit d'un petit bug ?

Merci ✌🏼


Blagoje Vidinic |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

I’ve had the same offer.
I’ll give it a go and let you know.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Blagoje Vidinic |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

It worked for me.
VF store > Edit a player > Discover a face

In the top banner, the star count is greyed out and crossed out, and the text ‘X free faces’ is displayed.

All you have to do is click on “Discover” at the end of the line.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Blagoje Vidinic Ça a fonctionné de mon côté. VF store > Éditer un joueur > Découvrir un visage Dans le bandeau supérieur, le montant en étoiles est grisé et barré et la mentio…

Radio |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

Thanks for your feedback.

I selected my three players straight away via the rewards tab, but their faces aren’t showing up.

When I go via the VF Store as you described, not only do I no longer have the ‘free’ stars, but the three players in question don’t appear in the player list, as if the game thought their faces had already been unlocked.

It’s a mystery.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

michbou |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

I had the same one and I just took one shirt for my goalkeeper, and it worked


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

toxico |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

It worked well for me


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Jean-Guy Matou |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

lol, well, it works, yes, but it took me 10 stars per face ⭐⭐⭐😂🤣


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

kiki-sainté |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

image

image

image

Ça a marché mais on dirait des triplés les dunns ah ah ah


Paul Pogba |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

J'ai eu la même choses que vous pour découvrire les visages de quelques uns de mes joueurs mais pas tous malheusement c'est dommages ça


VALENCIANO |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hello, another issue – if you can call it that – I’ve received three faces, but despite having a team of 30 players, I don’t have any faces left to unlock.

I started with four, which I’ve already collected, and now there’s nothing left for the remaining 26 players. Is that normal?


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

ptitze |

6 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hello. Have a go with your other tops.....


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

kiki-sainté |

5 วันที่ผ่านมา

The players from vfstore or the free ones – I don’t think we can see them (nor John Cena)


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Radio |

5 วันที่ผ่านมา

Le problème persiste même en changeant de maillot.