Socrate |

29 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Bonjour
Ici on va recenser les joueurs n’ayant pas reçu correctement le +5 en attaque.
Le délais de traitement pourra prendre du temps donc par avance merci de faire preuve de patience.
Indiquer le lien du ou des joueurs concernés
JE VOUS RAPPEL QUE LE JOUEUR DEVAIT ÊTRE DANS VOTRE CLUB AVANT LE 1er septembre

image

Demi-cerveau |

25 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Le +5 en attaque, tu voulais dire.


Tazz26 |

25 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

RAS ! Bon courage :)


Galywat |

25 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Heu je sais pas si je dois poster ici mais il me semblait que c'était que pour l’equipe vainqueur, j’ai eu le +5 sur mes joueurs alors que j'étais bleu.

Magik'jojo |

24 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Non c’est tout le top 75/100. Par ailleurs les joueurs à plus de 96 en attaque sont plafonnée à 99.


Socrate |

24 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Aymeric avait effectivement précisé que cela concernait que les 75% dans l’équipe vainqueur

S0upe |

24 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Thanks – I thought I’d suddenly gone mad.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

lecastor |

23 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

(Message deleted)


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
5 more replies

Ced90 |

23 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

I also took +5 when I shouldn’t have

And I can confirm that I saw Aymeric say that, but only for the winning team


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Ced90 J'ai aussi pris +5 alors que je n'aurais pas du Et je confirme avoir vu Aymeric dire ça, seulement pour la team gagnante

k3vin59218 |

23 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

I’ve had another look at the Community Goal page.
It doesn’t specify the winning team… it applies to the top 75 per cent of contributors.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
k3vin59218 J ai relu sur la page de l objectif communautaire Ce n'est pas préciser pour l équipe gagnante .. pour tout le top 75% des contributeurs

Socrate |

22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

A45 clarified this afterwards in the ‘blah blah’ thread that opened up after the announcement.
Well, there are loads of conspiracy theories, talk of potentially ‘fixed’ matches and so on, but you’ll eventually find his post amongst all that ;)


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
k3vin59218 J ai relu sur la page de l objectif communautaire Ce n'est pas préciser pour l équipe gagnante .. pour tout le top 75% des contributeurs

Magpie |

22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

image


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

the-juju |

21 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Ça aurait pas été cool de l’indiquer sur la fiche de l’évent ? C’est pas pour l’effort que ça demande…


grissais's man |

23 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Salut, pour l'instant c'est marqué module en maintenance pour moi

grissais's man |

23 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

C'est bon pour moi c'est revenu


Marsu |

23 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

I’ve got this player who didn’t get the +5 because he was in the federation; he’s been with me since he was a little kid, so if that can be sorted out, that’d be great.
Everything’s fine for all the other players on my team.

M. Rizzo


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Pauul76 |

22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

So does that mean the Blue Team aren’t allowed the +5?


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Magpie |

22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

image


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Socrate |

22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

The bug affecting the blue team has been fixed by A45.
We can move on to something else.
As we’re straying from the purpose of this thread,
I’d invite you to head over to the ‘The Game and its Community’ section – there are two posts there on the community goal which are still open.
Thank you


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

brewen |

22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

This player had not received the +5 D. Dinjar , in the federation as recently as last night at around 00:20 when the reward was collected. He has been with the club since the CDF, which is a very long time, well before 1 September 2026.

Thank you in advance if this can be rectified in the future :)


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Kikinuts |

22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Hello, I’m in the Red Team’s top 75 per cent and I haven’t received any rewards – neither money nor +5 attack – for my players.
Thank you


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

T-800 |

22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

You’ve got to ask for it, haven’t you? xD


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
T-800 faut la demander hein xD

Kikinuts |

22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Ha! My mistake, thanks mate :)


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Felisuke |

21 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Vers 1h du matin mes joueurs ont bien reçu le +5 en attaque
Et ce matin ils ne l'ont plus
Un bug ?

Socrate |

21 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Tu devais faire partie de l’équipe Bleu.
Et tu avais donc reçu cette récompense à tort, car seul l’équipe gagnante la recevais à savoir l’équipe rouge


Einstein |

20 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

J'ai été interdit de jeu communautaire car je suis une trop petite équipe d'après mon entente.


Socrate |

20 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Merci d’éviter les messages inutiles
Ce n’est vraiment pas un topic destiné à du flood


Masterstaps |

14 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

No +5 for me despite the alliance’s victory, but I did get the budget reward…


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

RMP-Val |

13 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

You only scored one goal – that’s not enough to finish in the top 75 per cent


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

best23 |

11 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Hi there 👋
I’ve got one ATC that only scored 4 points in attack instead of 5.
N. Foff


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Brutus |

11 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

He must have dropped by 1 point, Best, in my opinion!


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

best23 |

11 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

I reckon so too, Brutus – he’s got one year left, so it’ll be all right.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

saturnin41 |

11 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Oops, I clicked without thinking, so my two selected players (Ghita and Loyola) didn’t get the +5 reward. Is there anything the admins can do about this, or not?


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ