Nicolas-2008 |

2 dias atrás

Hello,

I’m an IRL coach and, since August 2026, I’ve been away 5 days out of 7 during Virtuafoot match times. So I can no longer coach my league matches

-> Is there a league where matches are scheduled between 12.00 and 16.00?

If so, which league is it?
If not, could we set up one or two for people who can’t coach in the evenings on Virtuafoot?

Thank you

Nicolas


Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original

Galywat |

48 horas atrás

Hi, with the VIP option, you can set your league match times to fit these slots.


Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original

Nicolas-2008 |

48 horas atrás

I think VIP is a paid service and I need my opponent’s consent… and he wouldn’t want to play at 2.00 or 3.00 pm


Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original

Galywat |

48 horas atrás

Alors tu peux régler en amont de la saison les horaires de tous tes matchs de championnats sans accord de ton adversaire.

(Sauf si quelqu'un a aussi le vip et a réglé ses horaires dans cecas tu joues le match domicile à ton horaire et le retour à son horaire)

Mais oui c’est payant c’est le seul moyen actuellement.

(Tu peux aussi changer un par un les horaires de n'importe quel match mais là oui il faut l'accord de ton adversaire)


Magpie |

38 horas atrás

Hi.
I’d like to suggest you take another look at this proposal, which was specifically aimed at managers who have the same needs as you
#forum?topic=163019

A like and a quick post to give it a boost, and let’s see what happens! :)


Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original