vf:fed:es |
6 giorni faPossible de faire quelque chose j’ai un MD qui vient de rentrer ça fait baisser mes stats, je ne peux plus attaquer non plus
vf:fed:ar |
6 giorni fa#match?mid=6983123 He picked up a yellow card in that match, so he’ll likely be suspended for two yellow cards until 25 May at 10.30 pm (match on 22 May at 9 pm, finishing at 10.30 pm).
The player must have come on at 10.30 pm once the red card suspension ended, and as a starter in your initial 11, he was called up and replaced the lowest-ranked player in your starting 11 (the attacking midfielder). This bug prevents subsequent substitutions; it has already been reported for called-up players who join the national team following a return from loan (in this case, the end of a red card suspension; it’s also possible due to injury, given the scenarios).
Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale
vf:fed:es |
6 giorni faThat’s what I thought, yes – it would be good to sort that out in future. I saw he was suspended, but I hadn’t expected him to come back in the middle of the match.
Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale
vf:fed:es |
6 giorni faJust so you know, the MD has ‘statistically’ replaced the AT Alonso; it’s only when I move him that I realise he no longer contributes any stats; the drop in stats comes from the
Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale