Snake23 |

24 giorni fa

I’ve found a few bugs on the French version (PC):

  • When I treat a player in the ‘Infirmary’, a blank page appears (although the player is treated)
  • When I send my RJ to a country and confirm, a blank page appears (even though it has been confirmed)
  • In ‘League’, the other tabs do not work (Matches, Cup, Interviews, Top Scorers, Juniors, News)
  • When I place a bid on a player and the message ‘Your bid has been registered’ appears, I can no longer click the ‘Continue’ button
  • On a bidding message, I can no longer click on the links for the club and the player
  • The same applies to messages regarding a player’s injury, a player sold via the transfer list, the staff list, and a player learning a new position.
  • When we receive a private message and have read it, the (1) on the ‘Messages’ icon takes longer to disappear.
  • We can no longer write in bold, italics, underline or colour (basically, use tags) in private messages.
    Similarly, you can’t add line breaks, for example.
  • In the Youth Team and Futsal sections, when you deselect a player from the starting 11 (or 5) and then try to reselect the same player, it doesn’t work.
  • On the staff list, transfers or auctions, when you want to set options by selecting, for example, the position, the list of positions takes up much more space than usual

For now, these are the issues I’ve found; if you’ve spotted any others, please do let me know.
The aim is to compile a comprehensive list to make Aymeric’s job of fixing the bugs a bit easier :)


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Blagoje Vidinic |

24 giorni fa
  • La NG des joueurs ne se met plus à jour (avec les décimales) quand on clique dessus.
  • Après un "like" sur un message dans un sujet sur le VForum, on se retrouve sur la première page avec le premier message au lieu de rester au niveau du message "liké" pour pouvoir continuer à lire les messages suivants.

Socrate |

24 giorni fa

Dans l’onglet contrat
Le potentiel des juniors est noyé dans le nom et prénom

Snake23 |

24 giorni fa

On the PC version, in the ‘Contract’ tab, I can’t see the player’s potential in the contracts, nor can I see it under ‘Activity’


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Alexandre67310 |

24 giorni fa

When I save a tactical instruction, the page doesn’t refresh, but the instruction is taken into account because when I go to another page and return to it, the instruction has been updated.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Brutus |

24 giorni fa

Match statistics at the 47-minute mark

image


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Galywat |

24 giorni fa

During a match, the players’ physical attributes in the ‘Playing Style’ tab do not update


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Galywat |

24 giorni fa

The tabs on the league page (PC) don’t do anything


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

k3vin59218 |

24 giorni fa

App too


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Snake23 |

24 giorni fa

I’ve already mentioned that in the first post :)


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

realnico58 |

24 giorni fa

It is no longer possible to change the product to be made in the shop…


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

aymeric45 |

24 giorni fa

Do other people have this problem?


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale
aymeric45 d'autres personnes ont ce problème ?

realnico58 |

24 giorni fa

image


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale
aymeric45 d'autres personnes ont ce problème ?

realnico58 |

24 giorni fa

Corrigé merci


mamminak |

24 giorni fa

I can’t prove it because I don’t have a screenshot, but I had over 4,000 threads in the shop; I’m now down to zero without anything having been created (apart from 200 pairs of socks). The same goes for the embroidered fabric, etc. It’s definitely been deducted, but nothing has been created.

It’s particularly the home kits and the flocking workshop where nothing has been created.

As for my looms, I have several that produce yarn non-stop. I had so much yarn in stock that I was able to put more machines on the home kits, but I’m at 0 – not even 100 flock prints have been created, even though I had a basic stock of home kits.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

aymeric45 |

24 giorni fa

Thank you for the list.

  • The blank page that appears after treatment in the infirmary, and the same after sending the
    youth scout.
  • The league tabs — Matches, Cup, Interviews, Top Scorers, Youth,
    News.
  • The ‘Continue’ button after an auction.
  • The selection lists (position, level, price, etc.) which used to take up the entire screen on
    the staff, transfers and auctions pages
  • The overall rating, which was no longer being recalculated
  • The ‘Like’ button on the VForum

One more fix on the app side, reported elsewhere: ‘Add an image’
was sending the last photo from the roll without asking. It now
opens the photo selector. This one requires an update via the App Store, which I’ll roll out tomorrow (version 1.1.1). Version 1.1.0, released today, should improve performance and reduce crashes when composing slightly lengthy private messages.

Tags in posts: this is a change to the syntax. I have completely removed support for BBcode. Only Markdown is now supported.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

shinchan2111 |

24 giorni fa

Hello everyone,
When my keyboard pops up to reply to a message, the screen doesn’t scroll up, so I can’t see the latest messages in the chat and the message I’m currently writing.
It’s a bit tricky to proofread whilst typing blindly, isn’t it? 😅

Are any of you having the same issue?

image


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

aymeric45 |

24 giorni fa

This will be fixed in the next update via the app store.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

realnico58 |

24 giorni fa

There are also a few minor issues with the image not being centred properly:

image


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

realnico58 |

24 giorni fa

The image isn't centred here either:

image


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Misha |

24 giorni fa
  • The ‘Loan’ tab is no longer visible on the clubs’ transfer page
  • You can no longer upload images via private message

Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

aloisio |

24 giorni fa

Toujours ce problème de slides impossibles ou compliqués à faire sur certains écrans

Par ex je suis resté bloqué 5 min dans mes messages privés avant de trouver une solution et atterrir ici…


Tomasm |

24 giorni fa

The chart showing the players’ statistics is no longer available on Android


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

RMP-Val |

23 giorni fa

On iOS, if you switch to another app for a few minutes and then return to the VF app, none of the tabs respond any more; you have to force-close and restart the app


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Kevlor |

23 giorni fa

I’m on Android with the new version 1.1.0, and whenever I try to buy my TV rights, the game crashes. After that, I can’t restart the game without clearing the cache and data, then logging in again.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

khad19 |

23 giorni fa

mac ou windows impossible de changer la langue du jeu aussi dans les paramètres.


ben33 |

23 giorni fa

On iOS, for academy matches, the scores aren’t clearly visible when the club names are long; on the other hand, there’s no problem on a PC


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

WarRaok |

23 giorni fa

Problème d'affichage dans l'onglet tactique.
Si un joueur a un nom trop long, le nom s'affiche aussi sur l'âge du joueur et pareil si je décide de mettre capitaine un de ces joueurs.
Je suis sûr android.
PS: désolé je n'arrive pas à affiché une image sur le vforum.


ben33 |

23 giorni fa

Avec la maj tout est OK


Gregou |

23 giorni fa

Sur iOS, lorsque l’on clique sur la NG d’un joueur, ça nous affiche la vidéo d’accueil de VF et on atterrit sur la page d’accueil.

WarRaok |

23 giorni fa

La même sur Android, j'atterris sur la page pour télécharger VF.


Pauul76 |

23 giorni fa

Lorsque je réponds à un message, je suis bloqué dans la messagerie. Obligé de relancer l’application (qui d’ailleurs me remet au même endroit que la où je l’ai laissé) pour me débloquer..


Arnoldo09 |

23 giorni fa

On ne voit plu le nom des joueurs dans le rapport d'entraînements...


Brutus |

23 giorni fa

My apologies in advance if I’ve already mentioned this.

Playing styles no longer decrease with physical attributes, as physical attributes remain at 100% in the playing style tab


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

aymeric45 |

23 giorni fa

In ‘My Account’, there is a button to download certain updates that I have made since the update was published on the app store, for version 1.1.0.
The bug fixes I am currently rolling out will only be available for version 1.1.1, which is currently being approved by the app stores.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

micha02 |

23 giorni fa

Soucis sur la détection
Tous les 8 détections, je dois attendre entre 5 et 10s pour continuer


Nevoxsy |

23 giorni fa

Hello,
I’m reporting a few display and performance issues I’ve noticed on the mobile app:
Player display issue: In the squad list, the players’ names overlap the age column, making the information illegible in the academy section.
Issue with match and fixture list display: Club names and kick-off times overlap in the match list (particularly in Futsal).
Overall responsiveness: The app is noticeably less responsive than before when navigating.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Snake23 |

23 giorni fa

On PC:

  • The tabs relating to the league have come back, except… they’re in English ^^'
  • In ‘Tactics’, on the team selection screen, some players are highlighted in white and others aren’t; I don’t know what that means...

Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

lens59 |

23 giorni fa

Sur PC apparemment ça fonctionne bien
Sur téléphone multiples bug
Parfois l'application se bloque faut re ouvrir pour venir ici par exemple.
Pour écrire c'est pas top .
On clic sur ng joueur on a une page pour télécharger le jeu .
Sans parler que mon président a du contacter un administrateur pour une re connexion impossible même avec un nouveau mot de passe .
Je répète sur PC c'est peut être OK
L'application une catastrophe.
Merci encore a l'administrateur sinon c'était bye bye


Blagoje Vidinic |

23 giorni fa
  • Sur le VForum, il n'y a plus le titre du sujet une fois qu'on y entre ; c'est dommage, parfois ça aide de savoir de quoi cela traite car certains messages ne sont pas toujours clairs. 😅

aymeric45 |

23 giorni fa

It’s been corrected.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

grissais's man |

23 giorni fa

On ne voit pas les noms des joueurs sur le rapport des entraînements et les courbes en cours de match restent stables


sora02 |

23 giorni fa

L’application du IOS a une certaines forme de mini latence non agréable, je sais pas si c’est un bug par contre.

aymeric45 |

23 giorni fa

Is there still a delay in the latest version of the app?
Is there a delay on all pages, or just some of them?


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale
aymeric45 La latence est toujours présente sur la dernière version de l'app ? Toutes les pages ont de la latence ou juste certaines ?

sora02 |

23 giorni fa

A supprimer

aymeric45 La latence est toujours présente sur la dernière version de l'app ? Toutes les pages ont de la latence ou juste certaines ?

sora02 |

23 giorni fa

Ça va beaucoup mieux, on ne sent plus cet effet de « lourdeur ». C’est top, merci.

J’en profite aussi pour la prévision des messages sur le chat, ou sur le vforum ou par MP ne s’affiche pas. On a le clavier par dessus c’est pas top.

Enfin, dernier truc, les actus en match qui étaient archi aléatoire. En championnat c’est souvent à la 30e seconde de chaque minute, là c’était purement aléatoire aujourdui


Brutus |

23 giorni fa

Plus le bouton pour quitter son championnat il me semble


micha02 |

23 giorni fa

Impossible de cliquer sur une ng d'un joueur sans m'ouvrir une page en me demandant de télécharger le jeu.


Paul Pogba |

23 giorni fa

It’s the same for me too – when I click on a player’s NG, it opens the page to download the game, even though I already have the game.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

aymeric45 |

23 giorni fa

This bug will be fixed in the next update via the app store.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

micha02 |

23 giorni fa

Thank you for your feedback


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale