Rull43 |

3 bulan yang lalu

Hello everyone,

All eyes are on the World Cup, but the Virtuafoot 2026 league, Fantasy 2026, has been created.
You’ve got plenty of time; the season will run from 4 to 26 July 2026

Reminder of the 2025 standings:

  1. Milkun
  2. Pigloo
  3. Demicaramel

Come and join me in league no. 89651: Virtuafoot 2026
Password: SBXAW
3rd edition of the VF community’s “Le Tour” fantasy league
Click on this link: https://fantasybytissot.letour.fr/#welcome/register?sponsor_player_code=ujmn236&league_id=89651&league_password=SBXAW

P.S.: I’ll be abroad from 3 to 28 July, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to play, but I can at least set up the league and this thread on the vforum. :)

Have a good day


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

3 bulan yang lalu

The aim is simple: you must select nine cyclists taking part in the Tour de France (we can all pick Pogacar), and each day choose a stage winner from your squad. You’ll be allowed eight changes to your squad during the Tour.

Between now and 4 July, all you need to do is sign up for the league; wait until the last minute to choose your 9 riders.

You score points across several categories: stage classification, stage winner, number of kilometres in a breakaway, the classifications of the various jersey wearers, etc. The rules and scoring are explained on the fantasy website. Every day, your chosen 9 riders may or may not score points, and the winner is the one who scores the most points.

It doesn’t take too much time, and requires minimal monitoring.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Adrimax |

3 bulan yang lalu

Blimey, a Nexus actually winning something 🥰 milkun's a genius.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

3 bulan yang lalu

Cheers, mates


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

3 bulan yang lalu

Up


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

3 bulan yang lalu

Only 7 people signed up – what a shame.
It’s probably down to the global situation; I didn’t have time to do much promotion. Oh well
😘


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Blagoje Vidinic |

3 bulan yang lalu

Right, I've signed up...
I don't know anything about it, so we'll see how it goes. 😅


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

MilKun |

3 bulan yang lalu

Hi VFIENS,

You’ve been waiting for this, you’ve been raring to go, and here I am… I’m putting my title as the best cycling fan back on the line!!
Since I’m not exactly brilliant on VF, I’m going to try and shine once again in the TDF fantasy league!


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Adrimax |

3 bulan yang lalu

You're the best 😍


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Jason40 |

3 bulan yang lalu

I’ve never played, but do we have to pick our team every day? Or do we only choose our riders once?


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

3 bulan yang lalu

So you start with 8 riders; each day you’ll have to choose one rider whose points will be doubled. Your team stays the same for the whole tour.
EXCEPT that you’re allowed 8 changes during the tour,
The rules are explained somewhere, along with the points system. You earn points for stage placings, the number of kilometres spent in a breakaway, the standings for the various jerseys, etc.
You can include Pogacar, Vingegaard, etc. in your team; you just need to have a full squad.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

kiki-sainté |

3 bulan yang lalu

And don’t keep changing your team all the time – remember that if riders drop out, you’ll have to pick another one.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Jason40 |

3 bulan yang lalu

Great, thank you for your replies


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

MilKun |

3 bulan yang lalu

And the aim is also to adapt the stages a little: we need to think broadly when putting teams together


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Jason40 |

3 bulan yang lalu

I’ve picked two leaders. Remco, because time trials are easy points. A bit of a sprinter, and the rest are all all-rounders.

After that, it’s a bit of a struggle to manage the budget 😂


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Tazz26 |

3 bulan yang lalu

As for me, I’ll be choosing based on personal preference! And my heart has been broken ever since the WVA announcement 😭😭


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

kiki-sainté |

3 bulan yang lalu

Here’s my team – I’ve taken the risk of including just one sprinter

image

image


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

3 bulan yang lalu

12 entrants is better than nothing 😘

Well, I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep up – I’ll be on the American continent from Friday, with an 8-hour time difference, so I won’t be able to follow the tour 😅.

But it’s nice to keep this fantasy alive.

Good luck to you all

P.S. There’s still time to sign up


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

kiki-sainté |

3 bulan yang lalu

My team’s causing quite a stir, judging by the number of likes 😁😁😁


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Jason40 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Good luck to everyone!

I hope remco will help me score a few points today


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

MilKun |

2 bulan yang lalu

Enjoy the game, everyone – have fun!!


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

@jason40, you’ll normally score 0 points on this stage; your team isn’t complete – all 8 places must be filled. You can’t just spend the 120 credits on 6 riders; that’s where the difficulty lies – you can’t pick 5 top riders. You’ll have to manage it.
To be confirmed at the end of the stage


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Jason40 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Oops... I've changed that


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

It’s closer than in previous years.

I’m in first place, but strangely enough I can see Lecastor in first place – but in the old league. Lecastor, are you playing ahead of us??? You’re in the wrong place 😅

Second win today 😎, but I messed up at the start – I had a rider out of the race before the lap began, I used up a joker, and now I’ve got a second rider out of the race who I can’t swap out.

Guillain’s doing well with Veistroffer – they’re on fire every time. I can’t go and take him on; I’m saving my credits. I hope he’ll calm down a bit 😅


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

lecastor |

2 bulan yang lalu

Thanks, Rull, I’ve joined the league. Sorry, but you’re no longer top 😉


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

I knew it wasn't normal to be top of the class 🤣


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 bulan yang lalu

And as for me, I’m still out on the streets. 😁


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

kiki-sainté |

2 bulan yang lalu

Luckily, I’m here to have your back 😁😁😁


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

It’s a close one, lads. In previous years, it was a different story. Good luck to you all


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Pogi – Vinge – Seixas + Paret Peintre combo.
It’s going well


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Nitnelav |

2 bulan yang lalu

We’re going to copy 🙃


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
Nitnelav On va copier 🙃

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

If you’ve still got credits left, you can… I’m well ahead 😅


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

image

😁😘😎


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 bulan yang lalu

Second yesterday, third today – I’m at my limit right now. 😅


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

A top-five finish, or even a place on the podium, is on the cards. Good luck


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

lecastor |

2 bulan yang lalu

Well done, Rull – what a performance. You’ll certainly deserve to win it this season.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

It’s not over yet… but Vingegaard is done for.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

kiki-sainté |

2 bulan yang lalu

Sorry lads, I changed my team yesterday and went all-in on Vingegard today – he’s had a proper waltz and given up. What a run of bad luck, Kiki.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Three-quarters of the field are with Vingegaard.

@lecastor – you were lucky to have Evenpoel; with everyone behind you, Vingegaard and the breakaways could have knocked you off the podium. It’s a tight one…

Pogi working for a team-mate – we’ve seen it all now. Letting him win once is one thing, but working for him is quite another.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
Rull43 Les 3/4 ont Vingegaard. @lecastor coup de chance d'avoir evenpoel, tout le monde derrière toi avec Vingegaard + des échappées pouvaient te sortir du podium. C'…

kiki-sainté |

2 bulan yang lalu

Except that I added it yesterday – I didn’t have it before, lol


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
2 more replies
Rull43 Les 3/4 ont Vingegaard. @lecastor coup de chance d'avoir evenpoel, tout le monde derrière toi avec Vingegaard + des échappées pouvaient te sortir du podium. C'…

Jason40 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Pogi has the stage in the bag. It’s only natural that he should help his team-mate, who stands a chance of winning a white jersey and a place on the podium.
Let’s not forget that this means UCI points and some nice bonus payments for his team. I think it makes perfect sense.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
kiki-sainté Sauf que moi je l ai intégrer hier je ne l avais pas avant lol

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Same


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

kiki-sainté |

2 bulan yang lalu

image
For once, I’m making a prediction for the time trial


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Well done to Thomas, who won the stage thanks in no small part to his spot-on prediction too.

It’s a close call – Vingegaard’s withdrawal has really shaken up our fantasy league. In tomorrow’s stage alone, anything could happen – a big breakaway that holds on to the finish, a sprinter, the Tour’s top riders, and so on – which could create gaps even in the fantasy league.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Have we lost Guilain? Second place was within your grasp – or even higher.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Guilain |

2 bulan yang lalu

I’m still here, but you’re not here anymore, are you!
At least everyone’s taken their place, and I can’t see you in the rankings!..


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
Guilain Je suis toujours là mais toi tu n’y es plus pour le coup ! Du moins tout le monde a pris une place et je ne te vois pas dans le classement !..

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

I’m too far away. Guilain, you’re not watching the right league. Virtuafoot 2026 is the right league.
Virtuafoot = last season’s league.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
Rull43 Je suis trop loin 😅😘. Guilain, tu ne regardes pas la bonne ligue. C'est virtuafoot 2026 la bonne ligue. Virtuafoot = celle de saison précédente.

Guilain |

2 bulan yang lalu

That’s right!


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 bulan yang lalu

Yet more proof (as if I needed it) that I know nothing about this: I’ve got Parret-Peintre and Pedersen in my team and I’ve picked Pogacar as my bonus rider today. 😅


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 bulan yang lalu

I still managed to finish 3rd in the stage. 😜


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

It’s a brilliant achievement to have both of them already!!! So well done. You’re doing really well.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
5 more replies
Rull43 C'est un tres joli coup d'avoir les deux déjà !!! Et c'est donc bien joué. Tu te débrouilles super bien.

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 bulan yang lalu

I've dropped Pedersen for today and tomorrow and replaced him with Del Toro. 😁


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
Blagoje Vidinic J'ai enlevé Pedersen pour aujourd'hui et demain et je l'ai remplacé par Del Toro. 😁

Tazz26 |

2 bulan yang lalu

It would have made more sense from tomorrow onwards; today he has the chance to secure the green jersey – there was a 99 per cent chance he’d be in the breakaway. Then again… if the breakaway is kept at bay by Martinez, perhaps Del Toro will put in a stellar performance on Huéz ^^
Let the show begin – enjoy the race, gentlemen ^^


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
Tazz26 A partir de demain ça aurait été plus judicieux, aujourd'hui il a l'occasion de sécuriser le maillot vert, il y avait 99% de chance qu'il soit dans l'échappée.…

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 bulan yang lalu

I did say I didn’t know anything about it, didn’t I? 😅


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
Blagoje Vidinic J'ai bien dit que je n'y connaissais rien, non ? 😅

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Del Toro is set to score a lot of points; the breakaway might not last until the end… it’s anyone’s guess. It’s still a good choice. It’s not easy to make all the right decisions at the right time.

Well done to Jules, who has five riders in the breakaway.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli
Blagoje Vidinic J'ai bien dit que je n'y connaissais rien, non ? 😅

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

6th, not far off the top 5.
Ahead of last season’s winner. Let’s just say you’ll be able to give it another go next season 😘

I think I finished between 5th and 8th in the first two editions.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Tazz26 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Pedersen and Carapuce are in my bet, with a bonus on Pedersen! Unfortunately, it’ll pay out less than on the Ecuadorian rider. For me, the EF and Lidl Trek teams are definitely the most exciting in the Tour, constantly pulling off daring race tactics. I’m really enjoying this Tour! Well, I would have liked to see a bit more action in the leading group over the last 3 kilometres… but given what lies ahead for them over the next two days, I can understand why they’re playing it safe! 😅


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

I wanted to pick Carapaz two days ago, but there’s a limit of three leaders per team. I kept Pogi, Evenepoel and Seixas. I picked Jorgensen instead, and it paid off in the end.

P.S. Well done to Pigloo, who was the only one to go all out for Carapaz.

Anyway, talking about the Tour, it’s a tough one for UAE with that virus. If Pogi doesn’t fall ill, he might go for it like a madman, riding solo 100 km from the finish 🤣


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Lebaygue |

2 bulan yang lalu

To start answering your own questions, you might have a little thought going round and round in your head^


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Tazz26 |

2 bulan yang lalu

Today and tomorrow, Visma will be going all out in the team time trial to challenge for the stage win; Kuss, Pigganzoli and Jorgenson could be a real threat. Jorgenson was a good choice – I didn’t manage to pick any of those three riders for today; I picked too many average riders rated 9/10 stars… Maybe I should have picked a 5-star rider and gone for someone a bit stronger. But I’m quite fond of Baudin and the Wild Boar, so… we play with our hearts too, lol


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

kiki-sainté |

2 bulan yang lalu

image

image

I’m finishing off with a funny bunch; I’ve still got 50 left to use up
In case of withdrawal


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

JulesVerne |

2 bulan yang lalu

Wow, what a comeback – over 1,500 points. I’m closing in on the leader; it’s going to be as tight as a string at the end of this round.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Rull43 |

2 bulan yang lalu

image

image

image

image


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli