Socrate |

Hace 2 días

Bonjour
Ici on va recenser les joueurs n’ayant pas reçu correctement le +5 en attaque.
Le délais de traitement pourra prendre du temps donc par avance merci de faire preuve de patience.
Indiquer le lien du ou des joueurs concernés
JE VOUS RAPPEL QUE LE JOUEUR DEVAIT ÊTRE DANS VOTRE CLUB AVANT LE 1er septembre

image

Demi-cerveau |

Hace 46h

Le +5 en attaque, tu voulais dire.


Tazz26 |

Hace 46h

RAS ! Bon courage :)


Galywat |

Hace 46h

Heu je sais pas si je dois poster ici mais il me semblait que c'était que pour l’equipe vainqueur, j’ai eu le +5 sur mes joueurs alors que j'étais bleu.

Magik'jojo |

Hace 45h

Non c’est tout le top 75/100. Par ailleurs les joueurs à plus de 96 en attaque sont plafonnée à 99.


Socrate |

Hace 45h

Aymeric avait effectivement précisé que cela concernait que les 75% dans l’équipe vainqueur

S0upe |

Hace 45h

Thanks – I thought I’d suddenly gone mad.


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

lecastor |

Hace 44h

(Message deleted)


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
5 more replies

Ced90 |

Hace 44h

I also took +5 when I shouldn’t have

And I can confirm that I saw Aymeric say that, but only for the winning team


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
Ced90 J'ai aussi pris +5 alors que je n'aurais pas du Et je confirme avoir vu Aymeric dire ça, seulement pour la team gagnante

k3vin59218 |

Hace 43h

I’ve had another look at the Community Goal page.
It doesn’t specify the winning team… it applies to the top 75 per cent of contributors.


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
k3vin59218 J ai relu sur la page de l objectif communautaire Ce n'est pas préciser pour l équipe gagnante .. pour tout le top 75% des contributeurs

Socrate |

Hace 43h

A45 clarified this afterwards in the ‘blah blah’ thread that opened up after the announcement.
Well, there are loads of conspiracy theories, talk of potentially ‘fixed’ matches and so on, but you’ll eventually find his post amongst all that ;)


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
k3vin59218 J ai relu sur la page de l objectif communautaire Ce n'est pas préciser pour l équipe gagnante .. pour tout le top 75% des contributeurs

Magpie |

Hace 43h

image


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

the-juju |

Hace 42h

Ça aurait pas été cool de l’indiquer sur la fiche de l’évent ? C’est pas pour l’effort que ça demande…


grissais's man |

Hace 44h

Salut, pour l'instant c'est marqué module en maintenance pour moi

grissais's man |

Hace 44h

C'est bon pour moi c'est revenu


Marsu |

Hace 44h

I’ve got this player who didn’t get the +5 because he was in the federation; he’s been with me since he was a little kid, so if that can be sorted out, that’d be great.
Everything’s fine for all the other players on my team.

M. Rizzo


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Marsu |

Hace 17h

Just out of interest, when do you think you’ll be able to sort out the problem?


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
Marsu just pour savoir, quand pensez-vous pouvoir régler le problème?

Marsu |

Hace 17h

The change hasn’t been made, or perhaps it’s not showing up on the progress screen – is that right?


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
2 more replies
Marsu la modif est pas faite ou alors cela se voit pas sur l'écran progression, c'est juste?

Galywat |

Hace 17h

If things haven't changed since my day, manual changes made by the admin aren't reflected in the player's "progress"


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
Galywat Si ça n'a pas changé depuis mon époque, les modifs à la main côté admin se voient pas dans la "progression" du joueur

Socrate |

Hace 16h

Propos confirmé 👍🏾


Pauul76 |

Hace 43h

So does that mean the Blue Team aren’t allowed the +5?


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Magpie |

Hace 43h

image


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Socrate |

Hace 43h

The bug affecting the blue team has been fixed by A45.
We can move on to something else.
As we’re straying from the purpose of this thread,
I’d invite you to head over to the ‘The Game and its Community’ section – there are two posts there on the community goal which are still open.
Thank you


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

brewen |

Hace 43h

This player had not received the +5 D. Dinjar , in the federation as recently as last night at around 00:20 when the reward was collected. He has been with the club since the CDF, which is a very long time, well before 1 September 2026.

Thank you in advance if this can be rectified in the future :)


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Kikinuts |

Hace 43h

Hello, I’m in the Red Team’s top 75 per cent and I haven’t received any rewards – neither money nor +5 attack – for my players.
Thank you


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

T-800 |

Hace 43h

You’ve got to ask for it, haven’t you? xD


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
T-800 faut la demander hein xD

Kikinuts |

Hace 43h

Ha! My mistake, thanks mate :)


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Felisuke |

Hace 42h

Vers 1h du matin mes joueurs ont bien reçu le +5 en attaque
Et ce matin ils ne l'ont plus
Un bug ?

Socrate |

Hace 42h

Tu devais faire partie de l’équipe Bleu.
Et tu avais donc reçu cette récompense à tort, car seul l’équipe gagnante la recevais à savoir l’équipe rouge


Einstein |

Hace 41h

J'ai été interdit de jeu communautaire car je suis une trop petite équipe d'après mon entente.


Socrate |

Hace 41h

Merci d’éviter les messages inutiles
Ce n’est vraiment pas un topic destiné à du flood


Masterstaps |

Hace 35h

No +5 for me despite the alliance’s victory, but I did get the budget reward…


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

RMP-Val |

Hace 34h

You only scored one goal – that’s not enough to finish in the top 75 per cent


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

best23 |

Hace 32h

Hi there 👋
I’ve got one ATC that only scored 4 points in attack instead of 5.
N. Foff


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Brutus |

Hace 32h

He must have dropped by 1 point, Best, in my opinion!


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

best23 |

Hace 32h

I reckon so too, Brutus – he’s got one year left, so it’ll be all right.


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

saturnin41 |

Hace 32h

Oops, I clicked without thinking, so my two selected players (Ghita and Loyola) didn’t get the +5 reward. Is there anything the admins can do about this, or not?


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

kiki-sainté |

Hace 20h

I understand better now why I didn’t get anything


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Marsu |

Hace 17h

Ok, merci, effectivement en étant un peu plus attentif, il a bien pris les points.


kiki-sainté |

Hace 12h

From what I’ve read, Aymeric said the +5 in attack is only for those who win the objective.
I’ve scored 13 goals, but my team lost, so I won’t get that +5? Have I understood that correctly?


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Socrate |

Hace 12h

C’est seulement pour les équipes VF qui se trouvaient dans le top 75% de LA TEAM GAGNANTE (Team Rouge)


kiki-sainté |

Hace 12h

It’s all right, I’ve got the reward


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original