Magpie |
Hace 4 díasHello.
In my match, the stats seem… a bit odd.
I had 54 per cent possession.
Strangely, that drops to 17 per cent even though I had more midfielders than my opponent 😅

Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
RMP-Val |
Hace 4 díasAh, I thought that was deliberate. Possession seems to be updating every 30 seconds since the start of the match.
So it starts with a high possession figure for the team that had the ball at the start, and this tends to even out to the expected possession as the minutes go by.
Another observation:
I’m running a DLC in DLG; my left flank has increased by 2 points every 30 seconds before reaching its expected rating after 4–5 minutes, which I think is also a new feature requested by Aymeric.
Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
Magpie |
Hace 4 díasNo, I don’t think so; I saw a match where the home team had 128 per cent possession
Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
Magpie |
Hace 4 díasThanks, Aymeric.
That was quick!
So, let’s close this, and thank you
Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original