grissais's man |

24h ago

Hi, I’m not sure if this is a bug or by design, but the juniors only get 1% or 2% in CDF matches, I even have one junior on 0 per cent, even though he’s played one match and one futsal game; I thought they used to earn a higher percentage last season.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

15h ago

Il me semblait aussi …


lens59 |

12h ago

Even just two of them are dear to me
It’s well worth spending hours looking for them
One at 1 per cent, the other at 2 per cent


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Best23 |

11h ago

Pareille pour mes 3 junior, aucune évolution après le tournoi


Rull43 |

5h ago

At this rate, it really does take two seasons before you can bring a youngster through. I hope this gets sorted out soon, please.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message