Homermmm |
13h agoSalut. Tu es sûr que tu arrêtes le jeu? Donc si j ai compris le titre de ton post, tu quittes définitivement Vf d où la vente de tes joueurs, C est bien cela? Où c edt juste comme d habitude, une publicité mensongère dans le but de renflouer la caisse de ton équipe pour en créer une autre?
DiiDy |
13h agoI think you could have kept your comment to yourself… because, for us LFL members, losing a member like Bakiva makes me more than a bit sad! And all this because of what… Well, quite simply because of changes to the game – things that drive you mad… I understand Bakiva, so please, you could have posted your comment where it should have been…
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
BakiVA |
13h agoWhoa, let me stop you right there.
Please save that sort of rubbish for someone else. We don’t know each other, so don’t lump everyone together. Thanks.
To answer your question, I’ve told the players who matter to me that I want to stop playing the game. From now on, there’s no going back because I’m no longer passionate about the game.
There’ve been too many changes; I no longer recognise the game that used to thrill me so much and that I came back to two years ago (I think).
I’ll stay on long enough to bring through a young player with 83 potential who’ll join the ranks of a deserving player, and then I’ll stop for good and request that the club be deleted.
I’ve never taken part in the pointless and fruitless discussions that can take place on this forum. A bit like this one....
But I’ll allow myself to say this just once: this sort of attitude on your part is yet another reason pushing me to quit. You bear your share of the blame for the decline of this game. Rest assured, there are plenty of you spoiling the forum and creating a shitty atmosphere.
But thanks for your input, mate. If you want some players, feel free to make me an offer. The money raised will be donated to the two leagues I’ve enjoyed playing for: the LFL and the LV.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
BakiVA |
13h agoI’ve just realised you’re a level 3. You’re a total noob and you’re running your mouth as well. Goodness me.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message