Magpie |

9h ago

Hello.

In my match, the stats seem… a bit odd.
I had 54 per cent possession.

Strangely, that drops to 17 per cent even though I had more midfielders than my opponent 😅

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

RMP-Val |

8h ago

Ah, I thought that was deliberate. Possession seems to be updating every 30 seconds since the start of the match.
So it starts with a high possession figure for the team that had the ball at the start, and this tends to even out to the expected possession as the minutes go by.

Another observation:
I’m running a DLC in DLG; my left flank has increased by 2 points every 30 seconds before reaching its expected rating after 4–5 minutes, which I think is also a new feature requested by Aymeric.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
RMP-Val Ah, je pensais que c'était volontaire. La Possession a l'air de s'actualiser toutes les 30secondes depuis le début du match. Cela commence donc avec une grosse…

Magpie |

8h ago

No, I don’t think so; I saw a match where the home team had 128 per cent possession


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

9h ago

It’s been corrected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

9h ago

Thanks, Aymeric.
That was quick!

So, let’s close this, and thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message