valvalou |

45 days ago

Hello
I’ve just scheduled a team training session 11 hours after the previous one, and the physical decline caused by that last session is 4 per cent, rather than the maximum of 3 per cent after 10 hours.
Is this a change in the rules or a bug?

image and the fitness loss visible in players at 100% before training
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicø |

45 days ago

Yes, it looks like it’s changed. In the 10 hours between two training sessions, I lost 5% 😱


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fougch |

44 days ago

I've just had exactly the same thing


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

T-800 |

45 days ago

I got 3 per cent on my side ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

45 days ago

11am… 6% 🤣 That’s ridiculous


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

T-800 |

44 days ago

10 hours might be too short.
Try 24 hours next time ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

44 days ago

When you’re on duty, 24 hours is a bit of a struggle ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aguado Quand tu stock, 24h c’est compliqué ;)

T-800 |

44 days ago

That’s not far off the mark 🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

43 days ago

That’s a bit much…

I’ve been doing 6 out of 7 of the 30 endurance runs so far, and with the increase… there’s no way I can manage even one today…


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

T-800 |

43 days ago

To stop us from saving our training sessions, no doubt ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fougch |

43 days ago

Perhaps Aymeric wants to place greater emphasis on recovery from injuries during post-injury training sessions, rather than simply building up a bank of training sessions?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

43 days ago

Again, again, again....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

43 days ago

I get the impression that recovery has improved, though; my players end up quite physically drained but are back on their feet 48 hours later. That wasn’t necessarily the case before, when they’d finish with less than 30 per cent.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message