estac |

45 days ago

Following reports that several people had more than 7 players wearing personalised shirts.
I looked into how the rule might have been circumvented.

Here’s what I found:
You must have 6 players or fewer with jerseys.
You add a new player and start a printing job.
A line is created with 0 in stock for the jersey.
You cancel the player’s customisation and repeat the same process for the others.
Creating these lines allows you to get round the limit per player.
Once all the lines have been created, you can restock all the items.

Aymeric, could you please fix this bug/loophole?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

45 days ago

It’s been sorted.

I’ve made a few changes to the shop:

  • You can produce as many flocked shirts as you like, but the limit applies when they’re put on the shelves. The first X shirts in terms of quantity (rather than marketing potential) are sold.
  • Marketing potential no longer takes length of service at the club into account; it now only considers followers.
  • Please note: a safety measure has been removed. Flocking machines can now produce until your storage is full (previously, they would stop when the equivalent of 30 days’ worth of sales was in stock).
  • The maximum limits for the number of machines and electricity consumption have been increased. At level 10, the workshop size has been scaled so that it is not necessary to upgrade all machines to level 10 to produce enough. It is up to you to choose which machines to upgrade and which ones to duplicate.

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

RMP-Val |

45 days ago

The number of slots in Workshop 4 has increased from 15 to 36 – is this the intended behaviour, which is why you’re referring to an increase in the maximum values, or is it a bug?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Ranieri |

45 days ago

Is it possible to have a tab for each machine?
Because even 36 level 4 machines is a lot; I can’t imagine how many there’ll be at level 10... To keep track properly, I think we’d need a tab for each machine. Especially as the page refreshes as soon as a machine has finished a product, which isn’t very practical for keeping track.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
4 more replies
Coach Ranieri C'est possible d'avoir un onglet par machine? Car déjà 36 machines niveau 4 c'est beaucoup, je n'imagine pas le nombre qu'il y aura niveau 10... Pour bien suiv…

Galywat |

45 days ago

Yes, I agree – it quickly becomes quite complicated to find your way around, on a PC, but even more so on the app.

Perhaps having several tabs would be useful.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ced90 |

44 days ago

Is it possible to find out the retail price of a custom-printed shirt? 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ced90 Est-il possible de connaitre le prix de vente d’un maillot floqué? 😁

Radio |

44 days ago

That is now the case.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

_LBS_ |

44 days ago

You can produce as many flock-printed T-shirts as you like.

That said, it’s not really advisable, as you might not sell a single one.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

codjo14 |

45 days ago

It’s a shame to produce flock-printed jerseys and not know the retail price.
Under commercial law, that’s forbidden 🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

45 days ago

I think – though I’m not entirely sure – that it’s simply the retail price of a home shirt, with the quality highlighted next to the stock of flock-printed shirts.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

_LBS_ |

45 days ago

With all these new workshops being added, it might be worth including a summary of what we’re producing and consuming at any given moment. It’s becoming difficult to get a clear picture, especially with the regular updates.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

44 days ago

image
I took a player out of my CDF yesterday and I’ve realised I can add custom printing to his shirt – is this a bug, or can I really have his shirt printed without any problems?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message