No Name |

46 days ago

Hello,

This match has been scheduled against an inactive club without me having requested it. Would it be possible to cancel it?

#match?mid=6943751

Thank you.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

46 days ago

Good evening. He’s only been offline for two days so far; he could well be on holiday somewhere without an internet connection, or perhaps something unexpected has come up in real life.

There’s no indication that he’s stopped playing for the time being.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

No Name |

46 days ago

It was scheduled without him being logged in; he didn’t initiate it, and I haven’t received any request. This is a bug that needs fixing.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

_LBS_ |

46 days ago

I think that sometimes a friendly match is automatically scheduled if an IE match request hasn’t been accepted and the date is the following day.
Had you submitted an IE request for tomorrow?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

No Name |

46 days ago

No, actually, neither he nor I made a request. He logged in two days ago, but the match was scheduled for today without us being told


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

45 days ago

Hmm, I reckon he’s the one behind it, as he’s got VIP access. He doesn’t need to be logged in for that.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

No Name |

45 days ago

Does the VIP feature allow you to assign matches to active players without sending them a request?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jo0127 |

43 days ago

Hello, I’m having the same problem with this match scheduled for tomorrow, even though I’d requested an IE match… Is it possible to remove it? Thank you in advance.
#match?mid=6948148


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

43 days ago

Match cancelled.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message