realnico58 |

49 days ago

Good evening
I won the match 2–1 tonight, but the match report shows 1–1 and a defeat on penalties
See attached
Please correct this for the rest of the competition
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aurel16 |

48 days ago

Perhaps we should consider arranging for matches to be replayed or providing financial compensation. I was the opponent in one of those matches. And when you see two goals scored in six seconds, you can suspect that this is down to a glitch rather than reality. My opponent and I would have agreed to replay the match. In this instance, I won on penalties, but ultimately I lost out on the match with one fewer round, fewer ticket sales and less money…


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
aurel16 Peut-être faudrait-il prévoir des matchs à rejouer ou des compensation financière. J’étais l’adversaire de l’un de ces matchs. Et quand on voit qu’il y a 2 but…

realnico58 |

48 days ago

I confirm that I’m happy to replay the match


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

realnico58 |

49 days ago

The match in question:
#match?mid=6918092


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Dudepike |

49 days ago

There’s been a ‘double goal’ bug several times tonight in VFFA! I scored twice in five seconds, which should have made it 3–1, but the match report says 2–1! The same thing happened to a team-mate of mine; he thought he’d conceded two goals in the 80th minute, when in fact it was just one.
It’s a bit annoying when you think the match is wrapped up, only for a draw to still be on the cards…


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyz |

49 days ago

Wow, I’ve never seen that bug before 🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Hydilik |

49 days ago

A strange match for me too ;-)

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Dudepike |

49 days ago

And it’s strange – whether it’s realnico’s, mine or my colleague’s – it always happens in the 81st minute!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyz |

49 days ago

Here too, there were two goals, but they were counted:
#match?mid=6917751

It must have something to do with the major freezes that occurred during the match; afterwards, all the plays were shown at the same time.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

49 days ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

leniav |

49 days ago

image

I ended up losing 1–0, but when I saw it was 2–0 to my opponent, I just gave up. Even though it was just a glitch... 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Arsène |

49 days ago

That's a nasty bug


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Léopaul |

49 days ago

Good evening,
same here – a double around the 81st minute…


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

realnico58 |

49 days ago

Hi again,
Just to let you know, I’ve told Aymeric.
Let’s wait for him to get back


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MilKun |

49 days ago

Just so you know, this happened to me again tonight in the VFFA and last Friday in the IE, during the final match of the season. Both my goals counted on each occasion, but they were scored around the 81st minute after we’d clearly been dominating the game.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

chris-hent |

49 days ago

image
Same in my match


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

48 days ago

In my view, these goals are valid. They were in the pipeline but hadn’t yet been displayed, and they appeared one after the other.
The minute (and second) shown for the play does not match at all the minute (and second) at which the programme generated it.
We’re seeing more and more display discrepancies in match reports.
The most common scenario: you receive a PM telling you a player is injured, so you replace him straight away, taking the opportunity to make a tactical change; but on the match report, your opponent isn’t aware of this and doesn’t even know yet that you have an injured player.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

48 days ago

#match?mid=6917673, if myforsans’ goal in the 86th minute can be disallowed, it must be a glitch… :p

On a more serious note, I quite agree with you – it happens quite often on days when there are huge crowds (in the league last season, during the final match of the season, I also had a cluster of actions happening very, very close together, as if the MDM were catching up).

But is that the case here? I’d be tempted to say yes, but in the instances we’re both talking about, the goals were counted correctly. Perhaps the server was a bit too overloaded this time.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

johncenawwe |

48 days ago

It must be a bug, no doubt.
How on earth can you score in six seconds flat?

Even VF didn’t believe it 😀


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

realnico58 |

48 days ago

Will we get a decision today? Will the win stand, or will the match have to be replayed?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

realnico58 |

48 days ago

Hi
There’s a mistake regarding the round of 16. Despite my 2–1 victory, it’s my opponent who’s through to the round of 16.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

47 days ago

Probably down to the display glitch… and your defeat on penalties, unfortunately


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

realnico58 |

47 days ago

Yes, that’s definitely right – he was able to correct the score, but it wasn’t taken into account when the round of 16 results were loaded. Aymeric, could you please correct it?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message